Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favourite candy? - page 10. (Read 13329 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 08, 2014, 08:41:34 PM
My long gone Danish Grandmother's fudge.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 08, 2014, 05:34:10 PM
got to be white chocolate
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2014, 05:24:46 PM
um i am a big chocalate fan. but i like jelly bellies too
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 08, 2014, 03:42:54 AM
I love Mozart's Balls (N-no homo)

The Mozartkugel (English: Mozart ball), originally known as the “Mozartbonbon”, was created by the Salzburg confectioner, Paul Fürst, in 1890 and named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

The “Original Salzburg Mozartkugeln” are still produced manually by the confectionery Fürst according to the original recipe and using the original technique: First, a ball of green pistachio marzipan covered in a layer of nougat is produced. This ball is then placed on a small wooden stick and dunked in a dark chocolate coating. Next, the stick is placed vertically, with the ball at the top, on a platform to allow the chocolate to cool off and harden. Finally, the stick is removed; the hole that it leaves behind is filled with chocolate coating, and the ball is wrapped in blue-silver tin foil by hand. According to the Fürst company, their employees produce approximately 1.4 million Mozartkugeln by hand using this technique every year. In the firm’s air-conditioned salerooms, the balls remain fresh for about eight weeks.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozartkugel
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
July 08, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

Is that imported to the US?  I haven't seen it in US markets.  Milk chocolate = yum!

Is that imported to the US?  I haven't seen it in US markets.  Milk chocolate = yum!

Yep. They sell it in international markets.
Activity: 519
July 08, 2014, 03:34:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
July 08, 2014, 03:21:57 AM
Activity: 252
July 08, 2014, 03:12:49 AM
<3 Adderall

Activity: 519
July 08, 2014, 03:08:01 AM
Did I just visit the psychic candy hotline, what the hell is that?  None made sense except the Reeces.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 08, 2014, 01:31:11 AM

Milky Way

You aren't living up to your full potential. Everyone expects more from you and you're not delivering. Don't sell yourself short. You've got what it takes to go far. The only person standing in your way is you.

Reese's Cups

You're a hopeless romantic, a yin in search of your yang. Even though it's hard sometimes, you need to remember that that one perfect person who completes you is out there. You just need to stick it out.

Candy Corn

You're an old soul who pines for the good old days. Try to remind yourself that the past is in the past, and learn how to live in the now.

Skittles

You're a very happy person. You bring joy into other people's lives with your positive demeanor and your optimistic world view. You need to remember that life isn't all rainbows all the time. Let yourself be sad every now and then. It'll make the happy times that much better.

Hershey Bars

You're in a rut and you need to break out. You've chosen a very boring life to lead, and you need to remind yourself that there are better options out there. Do something crazy and spice up your world!

Starburst

You're a mystery. Nobody knows what exactly to make of you and that's the way you like it. While it doesn't matter what other people think, at least make sure you know exactly who you are.

Three Musketeers

While there's nothing inherently wrong with you, your modest demeanor is constantly being overshadowed by those around you. You need to figure out how to let yourself stand out if you're ever going to get anywhere in life.

Baby Ruth

You're an open book. Everything about you is right out there for the the world to see. You need to learn how to mask certain aspects of your life for the outside world, or risk alienating others. Everyone needs a little mystique about them.

M&Ms

You're afraid. After your fair share of disappointments, you're worried about getting hurt again so you've put up this hard outer shell. Don't hide the sweet person that you are from the rest of the world. Let people in and, who knows? They may surprise you.

Snickers

Everyone expects you to be the best, and while you usually meet their expectations, your biggest fear is letting them down. Try to take it easy every once in a while. You've earned a little time to relax and find yourself.

Twix

You're awesome and everybody loves you, but this popularity comes at a cost: You've become codependent. You need to learn how to survive on your own before trying to please others. You'll be a lot happier if you do.

Tootsie Rolls

Your house is currently dripping with eggs. This is on you.
Activity: 476
July 07, 2014, 11:26:01 PM
I once knew a girl whose name was Candy.

I don't want to talk about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
July 07, 2014, 09:48:30 PM
Anyone remember this gem from when you were a kid?

Haven't seen it around in years.

They still sell it in Banff, AB

Interesting, so they still make it.  Gonna have to take a harder look around to find them.  Looked through a couple specialty old school candy stores and came up empty.

Not sure why, but the g.f. and I have gone on a big old school candy hunt lately.  Mid life crisis perhaps, LOL!  Cheesy

Another one of my old school favorites was Nerds, still remember when they came out, can still find them in pretty much every store.

Activity: 184
July 07, 2014, 09:06:08 PM
Activity: 252
July 07, 2014, 08:17:29 PM
Rock Candy, I want to go to the mountains one day.

rock candy? lol.

break your teeth while your eating those lolll.

yeah break your teeth, and experience the greatest high of your life.  Rockie Mountain!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 07, 2014, 08:06:53 PM
I love chocolate, any kind will do. Especially if it has alcohol inside!
Activity: 434
July 07, 2014, 06:32:09 PM
it's not candy, but i love those pocky pretzel dips with chocolate and strawberry.. addictive. also like the japanese hi-chew.
Activity: 129
July 07, 2014, 06:24:16 PM
Rock Candy, I want to go to the mountains one day.

rock candy? lol.

break your teeth while your eating those lolll.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 07, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

They still sell it in Banff, AB
Activity: 616
July 07, 2014, 06:06:45 PM
Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
July 07, 2014, 05:41:56 PM
Found this at the local dollar store about a month ago, been hooked ever since.

Loved Hawaiian Punch as a kid and these taste really close from what I can remember.

Pages:
Jump to: