Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favourite country? - page 32. (Read 61121 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 30, 2017, 02:13:46 PM
I really like Finland and generally Scandinavian countries.
I would love to live there around.

Are you prepared to pay a minimum of 50% in tax of your income? Thats what waiting for you in scandinavia.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 10:53:29 AM
Cuba. The only place in world that eberything is still about passion and not money. No matter how rich or poor you are everything depends from you.
Their cars and life style is something what every single human needs.
Really? It seems equality is there. No discrimination. No rich, no poor. I want that kind of place. You can be who you are. Hope someday I can go there.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2017, 03:04:33 AM
I love my homeland, my country. There are a lot of things that I want from my country especially its people. We are known to be the most hospitable country around the world but it is not the only reason why I love my country Philippines but because of its beautiful and wonderful places. Boracay is the most favourite tourist spot in the Philippines and Puerto princesa and Hagdang Hagdang palayan are the places that's been belong to the 7 wonders of the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
July 29, 2017, 09:52:34 PM
Do you have a favourite country and if so why? Is it the country you're living in or another one?

I don't really have a favourite country myself, I guess I have some issues with just about any country, but there are also a few that I like more than others

My favorite country of course is my own country which is Philippines. I really love our own ethics and different culture. The food , the people and their behaviour , the places and scenery . I wish to travel more in different places in the Philippines.
Activity: 205
July 29, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
I'm Australian, and I love it, but I do love visiting the USA, there is just so much fun stuff to do there.  I wouldn't want to live there though, i'm always glad to get home.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
Malaysia one of my favorite county.

here climate is good and food style also very nice.

just i love this country.
Activity: 462
July 29, 2017, 06:06:36 AM
My favorite country Saudi arabia like Dubai Cheesy
Activity: 12
July 29, 2017, 01:14:24 AM
Paris my favorite country.here the style of living really good. nature and hotels are superb.

i just love this country. i had visited 3 or 4 times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
July 27, 2017, 10:13:40 AM
Cuba. The only place in world that eberything is still about passion and not money. No matter how rich or poor you are everything depends from you.

Brazil too, as I hear it's also about South Asia
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 27, 2017, 09:56:03 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 27, 2017, 09:50:35 AM
My favorite country philippines, i know that this is my hometown i just love the scenery and beautiful tourist spot here  i also love the people who is very kind and very hospitable to their visitors, i love how thry act there attitudes and how they interact with each other.  Philippines is the best and this my only favorite country. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 09:42:48 AM
I LOVE PHILIPPINES. Although I want to explore other countries too and their own culture. I wanted to go to different places here in Asia first before exploring Europe.
Activity: 31
July 27, 2017, 09:19:31 AM
my favorite country is Philippines because I'm  a pilipino and I'm proud to say I'm a pilipino  and I'm born in the Philippines and many foreign people love Philippines  and   the Philippines   a lot many beautiful places like Palawan ,boracay etc. the foreign say its more fun in the Philippines.... I'm proud to say in the whole world I'm a pilipino live in Philippines ..
Activity: 3
July 27, 2017, 06:42:59 AM
my favorite country England. it is very nice and cold country.

i love here food. and i enjoyed here a lot. most of the people here educated .

and they had more freedom what we have to did.
Activity: 4
July 27, 2017, 06:26:41 AM
my favorite country Canada it is very cool .

and pollution free and employment is very high in this country.

and we have more freedom to learn new things and in education.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2017, 05:24:25 AM
Mexico, america
Activity: 616
July 27, 2017, 04:25:48 AM
For me my own country Philippines  Shocked
Activity: 9
July 24, 2017, 12:33:08 PM
Favourite country would be Paris, I think it is the most beautiful country in the world and the most romantic country as well. I surely would love to go to that place one day when I can save a lot of bitcoins and probably have a family vacation there as well and enjoy the scenery.

Paris isn't a city  Undecided
Activity: 9
July 24, 2017, 12:20:31 PM
My own country, England.  Grin
Activity: 700
July 24, 2017, 12:18:24 PM
Favourite country would be Paris, I think it is the most beautiful country in the world and the most romantic country as well. I surely would love to go to that place one day when I can save a lot of bitcoins and probably have a family vacation there as well and enjoy the scenery.
Pages:
Jump to: