Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favourite country? - page 62. (Read 61121 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 10, 2017, 10:36:17 AM
I really liked Japan Smiley
Animes and Lolis and Hent--  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Haha. Yep. Japan.. Definitely on my top 5. Because we all know Japan knows how to be fun. They all have this weird unusual stuff that are actually quite cute. But I would have to say I want to go for countryside Europe, Netherlands perhaps. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
January 10, 2017, 03:49:44 AM
I really liked Japan Smiley
Animes and Lolis and Hent--  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 10, 2017, 03:40:33 AM
Holland, like football, like Holland. Look forward to the revival of football in Holland, look forward to the tulip kingdom once again shine in the world cup
Activity: 221
January 10, 2017, 02:38:09 AM
I like the mountains and rivers of Yunnan, Yunnan, such as a natural museum of natural history, I have been to Yunnan, and I feel deeply that it is a vast and passionate, profound and charming place.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 09, 2017, 10:17:19 AM
I do not have a favorite country other than my own country because I have never been abroad  Grin. And i always love my country
Activity: 3
January 08, 2017, 08:36:42 AM
Activity: 48
January 08, 2017, 03:38:46 AM
I love Ireland. The actual land and the people. Such a wonderful place.
Activity: 293
January 08, 2017, 02:18:58 AM
I really like this country! Like the humility of the people there, adhering to the other people do not bother to get along with the model, courtesy of each person's attitude, very good very clean very like!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 08, 2017, 01:38:57 AM
Favourite country would be Denmark. It's because of the people there and the free education offered but learning Danish would be a pain I've heard.
Activity: 350
January 08, 2017, 01:35:45 AM
im thinking of japan, the culture, anime and many more
Activity: 248
January 08, 2017, 12:36:16 AM
Do you have a favourite country and if so why? Is it the country you're living in or another one?

I don't really have a favourite country myself, I guess I have some issues with just about any country, but there are also a few that I like more than others
Throw to the national scores, countries are always the most love the motherland first, Japan second!
Activity: 7
January 07, 2017, 05:39:49 PM
If you dont answer your home country then you probably live in a crappy place Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 07, 2017, 05:25:33 PM
I think the UAE in general is a haven if you want to go tax free and have all that a modern city or country can afford you. It's the best I've seen so far. It's really a shopping hub especially Dubai and Abu Dhabi; they cheap stuff and tax free.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
January 04, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
Dubai come on

Do you have a favourite country and if so why? Is it the country you're living in or another one?

I don't really have a favourite country myself, I guess I have some issues with just about any country, but there are also a few that I like more than others
Dubai
My favorite country is Dubai.

My favorite country - this is Dubai . I was there with my family - a beautiful country . I hope to visit there again . In Dubai, friendly people . This is a very highly developed country . I recommend everyone to go there.

Dubai, No colds and Especially no tax or charges from Governments and Rich lifestyle.  

Are you guys trolling? Dubai is not a fucking country, it is a city/emirate in UAE you bloody idiots. I know this and I haven't even been there  Cheesy

It's funny to see people actually think that's a country. It's just a part of a larger place. I guess you should've researched first before posting. I hope you are just trolling around. I think it's an amazing city and has been revolutionized because of their riches.

P.S. haven't been there (I don't know if that country exist lol)
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
January 04, 2017, 09:48:39 AM
My fav is the Philippines, why? Because its cheap and there are drugs available to anyone for a good price.  Grin

Lol i live in philippines and i dont think you can easily avail drugs here  maybe in the past years you can but right now its difficult for you to buy drugs especially we have our new president who is promoting the campaign against drugs. My fav country is singapore you can enjoy the beautiful places even the cost of living there is more expensive compared to other countries.

I think psychosis has drug addiction or something. Maybe he will get in the way of what's happening in the Philippines now, where drug users are being put to custody or when they fight back, they will be killed. There are a lot of cases like that right?

I love the Philippines because of the riches it has and tourist spots that are affordable. Well, the people are somehow toxic but it's okay.
Activity: 952
January 04, 2017, 07:10:00 AM
My fav is the Philippines, why? Because its cheap and there are drugs available to anyone for a good price.  Grin

Lol i live in philippines and i dont think you can easily avail drugs here  maybe in the past years you can but right now its difficult for you to buy drugs especially we have our new president who is promoting the campaign against drugs. My fav country is singapore you can enjoy the beautiful places even the cost of living there is more expensive compared to other countries.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2017, 11:13:50 PM
I did not go abroad, I can only understand other countries through the internet. Now I love my country, where I live. If I have the chance to go abroad, I want to go to switzerland.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
January 03, 2017, 07:54:25 PM
Dubai come on

Dubai
My favorite country is Dubai.

My favorite country - this is Dubai . I was there with my family - a beautiful country . I hope to visit there again . In Dubai, friendly people . This is a very highly developed country . I recommend everyone to go there.

Dubai, No colds and Especially no tax or charges from Governments and Rich lifestyle.  

Are you guys trolling? Dubai is not a fucking country, it is a city/emirate in UAE you bloody idiots. I know this and I haven't even been there  Cheesy

As for my favourite country, I'm from Wales (in the UK), and although it is a beautiful country it is hard to get work here and can get quite boring.

Of the countries I've visited, Iceland has to rank high up there as it is an amazing place, friendly people and incredible scenery. I also like Germany, but specifically Berlin because the people and culture are so exciting. I have also visited California, Nevada and Texas in the USA, which was incredible fun. However, I'm not sure how much I would enjoy some of the other states, especially the crazy mid-west ones with mental Christians with assault rifles and crazy cultish Mormons...  Grin

I hope to move to Vietnam soon, which I've heard from friends is a great country with friendly people, breathtaking scenery and very cheap living costs. Sounds amazing.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

i love my country indonesia have much beautifull place but i love philippines to , they have much beautifull girl with best cunt and vagina lol
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 07:15:49 PM
My country which is CANADA! We have all 4 seasons here and the outdoor life is great. There is so much to see. If you like wildlife and hiking and stuff like that. The USA is also really nice.
Pages:
Jump to: