Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your investment portfolio ? - page 2. (Read 1472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 09, 2016, 11:59:43 AM
It is upto you but i suggest to choose bitcoin this time rather than other stocks. I don't usually do trades in other assets but bitcoin growth seems to be storngest among others currently, rise of price is quite predictable regarding halving. You may get around 30% profit by june than is more than 60% annual return. I think you should add some bitcoin to your protfolio.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
January 09, 2016, 11:43:09 AM
15% gold
15% stock
30% silver
20% real estate
10% fiat
8% altcoin
2% bitcoin

Yes I still have bitcoin in my portfolio. All the problems bitcoin have can still be solved, it doesn't look like it's going to be solved or even worked on, but who knows.

@outofmind
I don't think you're a good investor if you think the price will go up because of the halving.... check amazon for Economics 101 for dummies.

the price is already up because of the halving, a 100% nice stable increase compared to the last bear trend with its 230 price for 10 months straight

so yes it's true that the price double at each halving, don't expect it to double, in the date of the halving though
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2016, 11:33:33 AM
15% gold
15% stock
30% silver
20% real estate
10% fiat
8% altcoin
2% bitcoin

Yes I still have bitcoin in my portfolio. All the problems bitcoin have can still be solved, it doesn't look like it's going to be solved or even worked on, but who knows.

@outofmind
I don't think you're a good investor if you think the price will go up because of the halving.... check amazon for Economics 101 for dummies.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
January 09, 2016, 10:47:32 AM
I believed that the value of bitcoins will surely goes up and shine in this year or next year.
Should I move another 15% from my (stocks, etfs) into btc ? Considering they might not perform well in this year..

I strongly believe that too, i mean that price will raise a lot in this year with the upcoming halving, so move some more $% will be an smart movement.

Just don't move everything to cover "the risk" if something happen Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
January 09, 2016, 10:45:24 AM
look at my name  Tongue
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
January 09, 2016, 10:41:49 AM
Excellent and I have found some new IDEAS.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
January 09, 2016, 10:38:06 AM
Well, I would tell you not to do it if you were a family man with a lot of responsibilities, but since you are only 20 and have no expenses you can afford doing some crazy stuff. If I was you I would totally go 100% on Bitcoin because I like the asset and it's the most exciting thing for the future. Of course, your money your choice.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 10:12:13 AM
I'm a self taught investor, currently I'm having 64.47% of money invested in Bitcoins(Buy & Hold), and about 35.53% are (Stocks, ETFs)
I'm currently 20yo doesn't need to generate income(yet) to support family, but I'm using investing as an approach to fund my further studies.

Since I'm young, and no finance pressure, my portfolio are more aggressive than conservative, I'm wanting a 20% growth per year.

Right now the halving is coming, as a bitcoin investor, I believed that the value of bitcoins will surely goes up and shine in this year or next year.

Should I move another 15% from my (stocks, etfs) into btc ? Considering they might not perform well in this year..

Nice to see young guys thinking ahead and learning how to invest. Many stocks are plummeting right now so if you do your research you should find some bargains. Other than that I think for people like us, Bitcoin is the best investments one can made right now. Considering that you don't mind the risk associated then I think it's a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 09, 2016, 09:59:47 AM
I'm a self taught investor, currently I'm having 64.47% of money invested in Bitcoins(Buy & Hold), and about 35.53% are (Stocks, ETFs)
I'm currently 20yo doesn't need to generate income(yet) to support family, but I'm using investing as an approach to fund my further studies.

Since I'm young, and no finance pressure, my portfolio are more aggressive than conservative, I'm wanting a 20% growth per year.

Right now the halving is coming, as a bitcoin investor, I believed that the value of bitcoins will surely goes up and shine in this year or next year.

its your choice.
id say throwing all your eggs into one basket is bad (eg 100% bitcoin holding) but if your thinking of 15% of your 35% (=5.33%) then thats an acceptable amount to move temporarily out of stocks and into bitcoin for a year. and then move back into stocks after the blockhalving
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 09, 2016, 09:37:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: