Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 43253 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
The fact that the price can stay stable for so long. I am waiting so long before something happens. I still am waiting for the price to change so I can sell or buy some coins.

For that you can deposit BTC to btc-e and turn in $ and later you can buy instantly and use them, this way rate remains same for you. The thing that I dont like the most about BTC is that  when I have 1 BTC anyone can check my balance Tongue
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The fact that the price can stay stable for so long. I am waiting so long before something happens. I still am waiting for the price to change so I can sell or buy some coins.

I think the price is stable now but if you want to buy some coins then you can go for it with the current price as I don't think it will be stable for a longer period of time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I hate the constant focus on the price and the inability of so many key players in the ecosystem to compromise and have a sensible dialogue see Core vs Classic
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
The fact that it's not easy to get and the fact that it's not fully known by all people from which whenever I withdraw people think that I am stealing money or scamming people online.. Sad
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
It has to be the block confirmation times. The fee is great. The uses are awesome. But the transaction time is horrible the difficulty increases so we need better asics to mine faster.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is -limited options to spend it.
Very few number of people are familiar with it and there are limited options to earn them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
#221 replies and no one mentioned Satoshi owning a large number of early blocks?
If "he" owns even half of the rumored amounts, then the future issues could be substantial.
I think no one people knows how many blocks are in got by satoshi Nakamoto. but considering he is the creator of bitcoin.
I'm sure he has and holds more than half. so this is a big problem for bitcoin right?

Satoshi Nakamoto is estimated to hold only 1 million of the 21 million Bitcoins.[1] I can't see this as a problem for Bitcoin. With him holding only 4% of the entire Bitcoin cap, he would only be able to crash the price. I would expect the price to lower slightly since the amount in circulation increased significantly. Since he hasn't spend most of his assets (only 50BTC in one TX), it is highly unlikely that he would spend them in the future.

[1] https://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

I think he wont be spending it all and he is taking his a close eye to what is happening in his invention,there are still a lot of problem to be solve.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
#221 replies and no one mentioned Satoshi owning a large number of early blocks?
If "he" owns even half of the rumored amounts, then the future issues could be substantial.
I think no one people knows how many blocks are in got by satoshi Nakamoto. but considering he is the creator of bitcoin.
I'm sure he has and holds more than half. so this is a big problem for bitcoin right?

Satoshi Nakamoto is estimated to hold only 1 million of the 21 million Bitcoins.[1] I can't see this as a problem for Bitcoin. With him holding only 4% of the entire Bitcoin cap, he would only be able to crash the price. I would expect the price to lower slightly since the amount in circulation increased significantly. Since he hasn't spend most of his assets (only 50BTC in one TX), it is highly unlikely that he would spend them in the future.

[1] https://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yeah that's a big problem, maybe he is the richest man Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I like that this powerful crypto currency is decentralized and open so no one can control it as with other currencies
Activity: 756
fast confirmation.
That is the least favorite? Cheesy
I think you misinterpret the question.  Wink
Activity: 756
Having to wait for a first confirmation lately.
I sent bitcoins from my hot wallet and it has been over an hour without even being recognized on the blockchain yet  Angry
Kind of worrying actually  Undecided
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
fast confirmation.
Activity: 84
i think the least favorite thing about bitcoin is confirmation time and scammers i know scammers everywhere but in bitcoin you can't do a thing when you get scammed so using bitcoin with people should be used more carefully
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
What really pisses me off are the people who have no problems turning Bitcoin into DatacenterCoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Trader
That people think of a lot of bad thing like the tor black markets when they think of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
right now my least favorite thing is the stable price that supposed to go up but has not moved yet Smiley

You're the first person I've seen complain about price stability. Congratulations!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
My least favorite thing at the bitcoin itself is the confirms takes sometimes ages its really bad from the bitcoin itself.
The bitcoin itself is very fast but the confirmations sometimes takes ages because of low fee's.

Another high fee crybaby, read my previous post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14376154
Pages:
Jump to: