Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 43253 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Only when it goes down than I feel kinda sad but it is still alot of money.
Activity: 170
Just doing me.
My least favorite is that if you get scammed there's nothing you can do about it, Everyone knows about it now, and the price is going up
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Currently, my least favorite thing about bitcoin is that it costs less than 1,000$ per bitcoin. Smiley i'm awaiting the day of massive valuation
lol some people don't mind the price of bitcoin, after all its a currency, the purpose of bitcoin is to allow trading and people to transact. the value of the currency isnt as important.
One thing i dont like about bitcoin is that its hard to buy it as an average consumer. the only way of buying btc without doing id verifications is prolly through this forum, and some people just arent upto that. also the image that bitcoin currently has as the "criminal currency" is something i don't like.
Activity: 493
Currently, my least favorite thing about bitcoin is that it costs less than 1,000$ per bitcoin. Smiley i'm awaiting the day of massive valuation
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The least favorite  thing is that it not anonymous (www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com), but only pseudo-anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Its help to me to buy a food and pay for renting in my house.And then i can i buy what i wanted like t-shirts and shoes. I like bitcoin because of fast transaction or withdraw than like a usd dollar if you withdraw the money from paypal 1 to 3 busness day before you receive the cashout amount...
Activity: 546
It's roller coaster price and also it's irreversible feature...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I love Bitcoin because Blockchain technology..  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
few places to spend BTC Sad

Same sentiment. Sad I'm tired of using my bitcoins to a coffee shop and ordering different kinds of coffee just for the sake of variance. :/

The solution to that problem is to start creating bitcoin markets.  Offer something in exchange, encourage others to adopt the technology, and promote local bitcoin networks.  The guy brewing beer isn't going to trade it for bitcoin if he can't buy his hops or barley with it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
the stores that accept bitcoin is really low and its too hard to make a transaction outside of bitcoin forum

This might be the real situation of bitcoin ecosystem right now. This is because bitcoin have not yet entered into mainstream adoption of daily usage. But this maybe in very near future once we get more number of merchants accepting bitcoin for their goods.
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

I think requiring everyone to make at least one transaction in x (10, 20, whatever) years would be worth recovering the coins that otherwise would be lost.

But it implies big brotherdom and it would make the ownership of coins conditional.

The least favorite thing to me is that periodically someone keeps suggesting that we should confiscate coins that haven't moved.

The second least favorite thing is the suggestion to replace proof-of-work to proof-of-stake.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

Same sentiment. Sad I'm tired of using my bitcoins to a coffee shop and ordering different kinds of coffee just for the sake of variance. :/
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
The fact that a majority of people have either not heard of it - or have little understanding of how it actually works. The thing I probably like even less than that are the amount of scammers that are associated with Bitcoin and the fact that Bitcoin is now thought of as a currency for criminal dealings and illicit drugs. These are all things that will have to change if Bitcoin's reputation will improve.
Activity: 672
My least favorite thing about bitcoin is the value of it . And I can do something with BTC what I like  Grin Wink
Activity: 126
My least favorite thing about btc is when the price goes down then I feel so disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Instability in prices and confirmations time are my lest favorite things.I don't say price to go higher over night just want to see some stability for the relaxation of mind that tomorrow value of my holding will not be less than today.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I really wish there were more options for me to buy bitcoin in my area. But that will change i bitcoin continues to grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Bitcoin can earning free with more way than other
also I like technology bitcoin, it's like a bank
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I hate price fluctuations. Price is my least favorite things about bitcoin.
Even price is not associated with features of bitcoin, still I need to add up the price as an extra add-on bitcoin special things. That would make bitcoin more powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: