Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 43220 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Tell me all about it

The fact that it`s too risky,difficult and expensive to buy bitcoins.

Sometimes the confirmation time takes too long.

All the HYIP,cloud mining,ponzi bitcoin scams.

Those are the 3 things I hate about bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The least favorite thing i liked about bitcoin is that you can trade all you want, you can use it everytime you want, you can use it ehenever and wherever.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
For me Bitcoin is like place for live on internet, i have got new friends, new experience, new informations, and i have got new extra income because of trading bitcoins and altcoins. Because of bitcoins the Internet become more beneficial for my life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The long confirmation time is probably the thing I like the least, it can sometimes take up to 20 to 30 minutes on average to get the first confirmation and some sites even require the first confirmation before crediting or confirming the deposit.

Yeah, this long confirmation time makes me insane.  But some exchanges confirms faster than other exchanges.  I tried to withdraw at bit first then after several minutes I withdraw from [Suspicious link removed], I was surprised that bitcoin withdrew from [Suspicious link removed] confirms in less than 10 minutes.  The one withdrawn from yobit took around 30 minutes before fully confirmed. I wonder if it is just a chance or what.

As lightning strikes, hopefully this delay will go away...
Im with this too ilike bitcoins transaction but when its delayed it is delayed as a turtle

Well i havent tried that my transactions is delayed well it will delayed but for only a minute and  i havent tried about a day or more or an hour or more i think the sender is delaying your something is blocking because i havent tried it.
Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
The whining pussies using it and coding it.

Grin
Tell us how you really feel.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
What i love the most in bitcoin is that it gives me fun, entertainment,
and passive income. These things helps me a lot in my daily life
needs. Bitcoin added to the things that i want to do.
Activity: 42
The long confirmation time is probably the thing I like the least, it can sometimes take up to 20 to 30 minutes on average to get the first confirmation and some sites even require the first confirmation before crediting or confirming the deposit.

Yeah, this long confirmation time makes me insane.  But some exchanges confirms faster than other exchanges.  I tried to withdraw at bit first then after several minutes I withdraw from [Suspicious link removed], I was surprised that bitcoin withdrew from [Suspicious link removed] confirms in less than 10 minutes.  The one withdrawn from yobit took around 30 minutes before fully confirmed. I wonder if it is just a chance or what.

Im with this too ilike bitcoins transaction but when its delayed it is delayed as a turtle
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

Yeah, this long confirmation time makes me insane.  But some exchanges confirms faster than other exchanges.  I tried to withdraw at bit first then after several minutes I withdraw from altex.ws, I was surprised that bitcoin withdrew from altex.ws confirms in less than 10 minutes.  The one withdrawn from yobit took around 30 minutes before fully confirmed. I wonder if it is just a chance or what.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

Yeah, this long confirmation time makes me insane.  But some exchanges confirms faster than other exchanges.  I tried to withdraw at bit first then after several minutes I withdraw from altex.ws, I was surprised that bitcoin withdrew from altex.ws confirms in less than 10 minutes.  The one withdrawn from yobit took around 30 minutes before fully confirmed. I wonder if it is just a chance or what.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Large swathes of the community are weak and gullible, which is a terrible combination with the tech at hand.
This right here.   You see it so much in the lending and gambling sections of this forum.  The scam accusation section isn't pretty either. 

One of my big beefs is the confirmation times, because sometimes they've been ridiculously long.  Everything else is just fine by me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Yeah most of the users would be complaining for the same and its very annoying when you need money at the time of emergencies and at that time waiting for confirmation is very frustrating.

If you are too much frustrated and concerned about not getting confirmations, then you should add more fees to your transactions...
There are many websites online where you can find that how much fee should you send with the amount of bytes being used as size of the transaction...
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

Yeah most of the users would be complaining for the same and its very annoying when you need money at the time of emergencies and at that time waiting for confirmation is very frustrating.

If you compare the timing of bank transfer then you will like it most as the transaction of bitcoin is much faster as compared to the transactions of banks. and in bitcoins it occurs only sometimes that the transaction take 20 minutes at every transaction I saw a time of 1 confirmation.

Yeah its not a major problem and if you add more fees then it won't take long time for confirmation and apart from that I don't see any problems with it as its only benefiting us in many ways.

There are  really no problem regarding on bitcoin transfers because it really depends  on the  set fee you  putted  on a certain  transfer because the bigger the fee the faster would it confirm, if you put less then  you  must expect on longer transfer but this  thing isnt a problem at all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Instability of value is the number 1 issue to using Bitcoin as a currency, but it's fun for trading!
Bitcoin is actually assets so without volatility in price it can't be actively traded and trading is needed for bitcoin as there is nothing backing the price of bitcoin like fiat were backed by real collateral like gold, silvers.
Activity: 798

If you compare the timing of bank transfer then you will like it most as the transaction of bitcoin is much faster as compared to the transactions of banks. and in bitcoins it occurs only sometimes that the transaction take 20 minutes at every transaction I saw a time of 1 confirmation.

Yeah its not a major problem and if you add more fees then it won't take long time for confirmation and apart from that I don't see any problems with it as its only benefiting us in many ways.
Activity: 56

If the time confirmation is still long like now it is not apropriated for supermarket business. But I like bitcoin becouse it is not just a currency, it is an investment too.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
The two things that I like the least are the fees (which can be quite expensive in conducting small trades and deals) and the confirmation time specially when using one of these sites requiring 4-5 confirmation which can need an hour or more to achieve.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
My least favorite thing about bitcoin is that I cannot spend them anywhere physically at offline stores to buy anything and every time I need to convert my coins to fiat which is an costly affair.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
The things I hate about bitcoin are:
1. I cannot exchange it in physical form or in places where the internet connectivity is pretty bad.
2. Sometimes it takes a lot of time for the transaction to get confirmed and you have no idea when it will get confirmed. Sometimes you have to wait for a long time when you need to get the confirmation quickly.
3. If we loose the private key to the wallet then there is no way to recover it with anything or there is no password recovery methods.
4. Anyone with your Private key can take your bitcoin, you can't block him unless you send it to another address which you control.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Instability of value is the number 1 issue to using Bitcoin as a currency, but it's fun for trading!
Pages:
Jump to: