Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your Mhash/s? (Pissing contest here) - page 3. (Read 143987 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

60 GH BFL money pits selling for half price on eBay.

Just an FYI to noobs.
Activity: 153
20.000MH/s (20GH/s) with 2x Block Erupter blades. I'm soon to be adding a 60.000MH/s BFL unit to my setup.

what are you making on average aday?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No thanks, had all the stupid I can handle for one day  Wink

Where are you guys buying your ASICS from?

Please don't tell me BFL.

Uhhh, all over the internet? Lots of em here in the marketplace.

I love how you have an astute opinion on the status of scrypt coins, but can't figure out how to buy mining hardware. Classic!

Your reading comprehension skills are as shitty as your mindset and attitude.

Uhhhh, I know, but like uhhhh, like there's lots of different places now, and some are total scams, like uhhhhh, Avalon and BFL, so there's like lots of different places where people buy their ASICS and I'm like you know, uhhhh, curious who most people trust the most as of late.

Are you able to comprehend that or do I have to break it down to stupid(er) level for you?

Uhhh, all over the internet? Lots of em here in the marketplace.

I love how you have an astute opinion on the status of scrypt coins, but can't figure out how to buy mining hardware. Classic!

Bitcoin will skyrocket - Scrypt is DOA.  Sha256 coins is where it's at.
Activity: 153
16mh/s yay for me!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I Scrypt mining, around 2MH/s with my rig 2x7950 and 2x5850.
Anyone?

Finally, a board I can post on.

Anybody know how long this will go on? I would like to you know, interact since this is a forum and all.

Finally, a board I can post on.

Anybody know how long this will go on? I would like to you know, interact since this is a forum and all.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
2 GH/s with commodity exchange CEX.io
Activity: 13
20.000MH/s (20GH/s) with 2x Block Erupter blades. I'm soon to be adding a 60.000MH/s BFL unit to my setup.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
mine is 400mhas atm  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
2.4MH/s with my GPU Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I Scrypt mining, around 2MH/s with my rig (3 GPU)
I like the idea I can sell the GPUs anytime without loosing too much
Activity: 11
2x asic usb erupters overclocked at 16 Mhz (444 MH/s each), one usb erupter not overclocked (333 MH/s) and new blade (10.75 GH/s) - almost 12GH/s :]
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
I have 2 Asus HD7850 @1250 mhz core, 6000 Mhz mem for a total of 800 Kh/s
Is a 3.38MH/s LTC mining rig that costs around $3000 a good price? It/s 1800Watts is that normal or too high? I was worried with a 15amp breaker that I would constantly be tripping the breaker.  How do other people get around this?

For 1800W it's probably running two power supplies, if together they blow the breaker you'll need to plug each into it's own circuit. Get a heavy duty extension cord! Removing everything else (ceiling fans, lights, whatever) would also help. If your house is old and uses garbage wiring I'd be a lot more careful...

What hardware is in this rig? 3.38Mh/s sounds about like 5 7970's which at current market value is only $1500 bucks. For $3k, not a very good deal.

Pages:
Jump to: