Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion about today's Altcoin market situation? - page 5. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Its always a maybe, Bitcoin, alt-coin price must be an exciting object/matter to speculate on, when bitcoin or alt-coin increases, the speculation are enraged same so if it decrease, the speculations are different some meaningful and some not, but if I may ask must it he speculation, is there no -this is the straight out reason- for the price increase or not. Is crypto-coin above logics in getting actual/straight-out answer to it price.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Cryptocurrency price have increased significantly in last few days. Maybe this is a correction period now, that's why the market having down move. Cause crypto don't show the upper trend for so long. Now there is two possibility, the price may remain at this stage without much up down movement and will show another upward move after few days. Or it will slightly go down more. But might be no panic show.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Till yesterday it felt like we are going through a repeat of 2017 but all of a sudden it's dropping down, what would have caused this dump? Is it related to drop in the value of Bitcoin or else some other reason like whales cashing out ? I feel it was a temporary correction which took place after altcoins went bullish especially XRP and XLM which gained over 100% in last one week.

Not only you thought that we are likely having a repeat of 2017, many people did, in fact it seems to be the talk found within many crypto lovers but with this drop in the market, no one can correctly say what's going on. It could be whales cashing out after having a field day with the market, wherein many people were thinking of Bitcoin growing more or it could be correction taking place and getting Bitcoin ready for another trend. On the other hand, it could also be that what kinda happens towards the end of the year is about to happen, that is, dump in the market or it could be even more. Whichever it is, we should be careful with our trades and holdings.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

It's like a price correction though but there are rumors going on like the CEO of Coinbase tweeting about lawmakers going to clamping down crypto users in US and this is just what I read on Cointelegraph though. When news like this comes out, it's usually seen by users to be a threat, and some so gullible to also sell. But if you just look at it, traders will of course take profit after the price touches 19K above.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
this is a correction, buy it now while there are lots of discounts, I am sure it will come back to the top again..i have started stocking XLM.  and we'll see tomorrow how much profit I get .. this is a moment where we can buy at low prices. what are you waiting for.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Till yesterday it felt like we are going through a repeat of 2017 but all of a sudden it's dropping down, what would have caused this dump? Is it related to drop in the value of Bitcoin or else some other reason like whales cashing out ? I feel it was a temporary correction which took place after altcoins went bullish especially XRP and XLM which gained over 100% in last one week.
Although the top altcoins have all grown tremendously over the past few days, its value is still dependent on Bitcoin.
This correction has been warned by professional traders for a long time, as the price range of $ 18k and $ 19k had a lot of buyers and was buried in capital at the time. decreased due to crowd selling. In my analysis, Bitcoin is still on the bullish trend, so this is a very good time for us to buy more altcoins and hold for the next 7 months.
* Note: Q2 in Crypto market often has new trends and money is poured into a lot, so we should  take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
Bearish trend or correction is very unpredictable at the moment, because the crowd keeps fomo about Bitcoin, so there is such a strong sell-off.
Hopefully the curse of the year-end days won't come. Based on Bitcoin chart data for the years 2018 and 2019, the end of the year is often accompanied by sharp drops and even downtrends.
By the way, I'm still pretty optimistic about Bitcoin's future price as inflation is slowly pulling in fiat money faster than expected Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Altcoin strategy should be different from the bitcoin strategy. Bitcoin will be a suitable one for the margin trading and you can earn more with a less investment.But altcoin should be focused on the long term trading.Mostly you should hold to gain from it. But people will do panic selling most of the time as a damage control.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Completely due to the fall of Bitcoin price because emotions drives the investors to be crazy when they see sudden dump on the bitcoin so they wants to save their value if coins by selling as soon as possible because its like a sign of 2017 cycle is going to repeat so people can buy back when the prices completely dumped.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: