Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion on the future of Decentralised exchanges - page 9. (Read 1371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1141
Huh

Bisq aka the 100% decentralized exchange is founded since 2014, while FTX is founded since 2019, this mean decentralized exchange can't overtake centralized exchange popularity.

Those you mentioned above like Uniswap and Pancake are less decentralized exchange, not really a decentralized exchange.

People will aware and use decentralized exchange when almost no one will use shitcoins, since they've learn centralization is really dangerous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
In cryptocurrency we all know that "Not your Keys, Not your Coins" and that's why I think in near future decentralized exchanges will be the most popular and safest way to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. Already they are getting huge popularity and intention from a huge number of users.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1347
Will decentralised exchanges get more attention now that FTX secrets is all out? Will people now trust decentralised exchanges more than centralised exchanges? Cos the only thing still standing tall right now is Binance, I believe this is the only CEX people still give full face 😂  but it seems like Uniswap and Pancake will take the lead in near future?

Probably it goes goes to volume on DEX, but as far as I know, the volume is very small as compare to let's say Binance that's why it is still up to this day remain as the top CEX and for sure CZ has really take care of his project since 2017 because it not then they could have been in the situation like FTX way back.

And for sure many exchanges now has learn from that FTX collapse.

With that I think DEX future is still that there, traders will still prepare the liquidity of CEX.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Will decentralised exchanges get more attention now that FTX secrets is all out? Will people now trust decentralised exchanges more than centralised exchanges? Cos the only thing still standing tall right now is Binance, I believe this is the only CEX people still give full face 😂  but it seems like Uniswap and Pancake will take the lead in near future?
Pages:
Jump to: