Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your plan for 2019 - page 14. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 11:42:10 PM
Well...i wish i would have been a very buoyant crypto trader before then so that i can be a stable trader like some were

I see, in the next year the crypto market will still decline in price and maybe some crypto will die next year. Currently only ethereum and bitcoin still have high hopes and confidence from investors. However, the current market conditions do not make me enthusiastic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
Well...i wish i would have been a very buoyant crypto trader before then so that i can be a stable trader like some were

Year 2019? I want to multiply the ethereum, and maybe it will reduce some of the bitcoin I have. I see there are many good projects that are offered by ethereum, and we can see now that many projects are using platforms from ethereum. I can not wait to be king with ethereum.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

I'm already planning to sell some of my coins next year, and sell the remaining coins the following year. Will I make a profit? I hope so.
If there is no possibility of falling in coins for several years, then I am sure the benefits will be me. We just need to be patient in the world of crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

For 2019, I have to plan in advance which coin has a good prospect, because by choosing the right coin to invest, the profit will be.
Now I stop trading, because the losses I get are quite a lot and it makes me disappointed. In the following year I will be careful in choosing.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 15, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
my main plan for 2019 is to preserve the amounts that I initially invested in the cryptocurrency. unfortunately for you, due to a sharp decline in prices at the beginning of this year, I lost a large amount of their money. but the forecasts say that by the end of this year it is likely I will be able to win.
I have a lots of plan not only for 2019 but until my entire life. First i need to buy a lot crypto them some of them im going to hold for long period and some of them i'll put in an investment. Then I'll continue participating in bounty then every time i got earn to it, I'll keep it until it grows even more. Then i will put all my earnings in the bank so that I've saving for my future and some of them for buying a crypto that have potential or for buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
My plan in 2019 is to sell coins that have high prices and buy coins that have low prices. One altcoin is Ethereum, Eth has a good future so I suggest buying Eth and long term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
my main plan for 2019 is to preserve the amounts that I initially invested in the cryptocurrency. unfortunately for you, due to a sharp decline in prices at the beginning of this year, I lost a large amount of their money. but the forecasts say that by the end of this year it is likely I will be able to win.
Activity: 73
July 15, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
I will keep all altcoin that I get from bounty campaign program after reaching 2019 I will sell it and besides that I will also follow ico and sell it that year simultaneously then the results I get will I use as a real venture in my place!
Activity: 56
July 15, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
I think next year will be a quiet year. The market will not have such a big fluctuation this year. Many projects will enter a quiet development period, and many projects will die. People's attention to the blockchain is no longer a sharp rise, but the emergence of some applications that can be used.
Activity: 111
July 15, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

I wish I could say that in 2019, I want to achieve financial freedom through cryptocurrency. But it us not as if there are any assurances that I will breakthrough next year. So I am just planning to invest as much as I can.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 15, 2018, 06:00:18 AM
Hmm. Hard to say since I believed that we may see a continuing pattern till early 2019. But I will continue to. trade and make some necessary adjustments if needed. Of course everyone wanted to make a lot of money here but I have learn some valuable lessons specially in this bear market. So I will try to be smart specially that its your hard earn money that you are going to pour in the ecosystem. Smart trading for 2019.
Activity: 21
July 15, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
My plan is to make an investment in 2018 and enjoy its benefits in 2019.I hope i find such a project pretty soon!
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
My plan is to still continuw doing campaigns so that I will earn more this coming 2019 and also be a good trader because I am not really good in trading right now.I will focus morw on it. I hope the market in 2019 will be better so that we wall continue to earn. Then if imarket is good  I will invest more in cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
It is too early to make plans for 2019, as we need to see what will end in 2018 for the crypto currency. If the year 2018 ends positively and the crypto currency is higher than its previous highs, then I will continue to keep all my altcoins.
Activity: 31
July 15, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
Planning to work hard on trading to buy some altcoins to hodl, and of course watch some good project to invest to..
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
July 15, 2018, 05:37:16 AM
I can make more money in the crypto money market, so that's my plan.
Because I joined the cryptocurrency market for only one reason, and that is to make money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
I have very ambitious plans, I reinvest 90% of the assets of my crypto portfolios. Most of the money will be invested in the Ethereum.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
Perhaps I would think of choosing some more qualified coins or having a large enthusiast for me to hold for a long time. many new coins are qualified in this year and I have many options for better coins.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 05:00:05 AM
I plan if altcoin and bitcoin prices have gone up I will sell them and get a good profit and with that advantage, I prefer to invest it in Bitcoin with long-term and waiting for it because already many people are waiting for bitcoin and Altcoin prices for now because they hold and hold their altcoin until it returns well

Activity: 314
July 15, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
I do not have a plan for 2019. Still many things can happen in 2018 and it is from these events that the plan for 2019 will depend. I do not think it makes sense to have such long-term plans.
Pages:
Jump to: