Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your plan in 2024? - page 2. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2024, 10:45:09 AM
My plan in 2024 is to enjoy life's little moments. For example if you can enjoy the small things of daily life like a walk in the afternoon a sudden presence of a stranger on the way or a cup of steaming tea in the twilight you will be happier more energetic. You will find the meaning of life easily. You can master some new skills all these will keep your mind calm and refreshed.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 12, 2024, 05:34:55 PM
My plan is to accumulate Bitcoin until it reaches its all-time high, and then I will buy a new wheelchair. In case Bitcoin doesn't reach a new all-time high by the end of May, I'll have to take a little piece of Bitcoin earlier Cheesy
Activity: 92
February 12, 2024, 02:00:24 PM
My plan my need to earn more & more money and buy a car.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
February 11, 2024, 08:16:46 PM
I will be graduating High School this year.  Cheesy I am planning on taking a gap year before going to college. So my plans for 2024, is to finally graduate and have the best time during and after!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 11, 2024, 12:57:22 AM
I'm planning to have  a farm now but just waiting for the Bull run and to use the amount be my capital , actually I already have small farm but wanted to extend this  as a business now and not just an hobby to make money .

also why should stop  when there are lots of opportunity here  in this market .
Activity: 92
February 10, 2024, 10:12:26 PM
My plan only earning more & more money from online that's enough for me.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
February 09, 2024, 04:41:00 PM
Well I don't actually have much plan this year because last year I made countless plans and still endup not accomplished most of them, which brought me to the idea of not making most plans I just want to let things flow. And I believe that this year I would achieve alot compare to last year. And last my knowledge of crypto currency was not as good now which actually affected me. I'm still regretting living ma account for this long.
Activity: 6
Merit: 8
February 09, 2024, 06:53:43 AM
There a bunch of skills i want to focus on this year (music production, cryptography, audio programming and more) and i also want to cultivate healthier habits Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 21
Smart World Global Token
February 06, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
My plans for 2024 are
To buy Agricultural land and make a farm house In'Sha'Allah.
To buy a plot a make a house in Model Town Lahore, In'Sha'Allah.
To marry the girl of my dreams. In'Sha'Allah.
And to activate multiple sources of Income In'Sha'Allah.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
February 06, 2024, 11:44:53 AM
What I would have to tell everyone here is that no matter the carrier you find in life don't abandon BTT forum don abandon DCA always make sure you are accumulating bitcoin, because it is the safest way to secure your future. I have come to realise that no matter the carrier, job or dream we have, if bitcoin is not applied as the almighty formula. You might still achieve the carrier and come back for bitcoin when it's late. When the price might have been so expensive. Perhaps you would have bought when it dip and gain when it is high.
Activity: 7
February 05, 2024, 07:37:18 PM
Uhh..I don't know but I will first complete a lot of things that I started once but never completed
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 05, 2024, 05:06:00 PM
To be honest i do not know life is full of surprises and i do not want to cage myself in in just one path because if i do then i might not be ready of what is about to come so i told myself that I should be ready to do anything what comes may

I guess my plan for this year is to do my best and work on my career whatever that may entail right now in my life
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2024, 12:44:21 PM
New year already started. I think we should set plan for what to do or what to gain whenever a new year come. So is for 2024. Without any routine and discipline, its hard to archive something good in life.
So my plan is to become a good programmer. I already have knowledge in this Field but i think, in this year i should need to teach myself more and will try to become professional one. I've plan about working Crypto related websites, softwares and similar things what become in demand in future. So what's your plan for this 2024? 
Good luck in being a good programmer. What I am planning this year is to just stay on the line with my plan of long term holding.

It is what I am planning to be and there are other plans after taking profits. But this time, I am moving forward to stay in the market and keep holding because we all have the idea on what's about to come.

We just have to keep on holding for this year up to 2025 and this is for those that also have the same plan as me for this year.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
https://peachbitcoin.com/
February 05, 2024, 11:44:47 AM
I am looking for some stability in life. I am applying for scholarships in the Biology field and looking to secure a PhD position somewhere. I am also looking for an alternate option, which is securing a stable job through which I can get a stable monthly income. Things are not easy for me and my fellow countrymen lately. To secure our future, we must leave our home country and try to find opportunities in other countries of the World.
Activity: 581
Merit: 104
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 05, 2024, 09:57:46 AM
New year already started. I think we should set plan for what to do or what to gain whenever a new year come. So is for 2024. Without any routine and discipline, its hard to archive something good in life.
So my plan is to become a good programmer. I already have knowledge in this Field but i think, in this year i should need to teach myself more and will try to become professional one. I've plan about working Crypto related websites, softwares and similar things what become in demand in future. So what's your plan for this 2024? 
Pages:
Jump to: