Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your prediction on the total cryptocurrency market cap by the end of 2018 - page 3. (Read 349 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I threw a dice and decided that it will be $900billion by the end of 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
i think there will be nothing hard for total market cap to reach 400 billion at the end of this year, it has already nearly 300billion now, so it will soon reach my prediction, moreover, the market is getting recovery at this moment, more and more cryptocurrencies are getting pumped again, bitcoin and ETH has risen more than 9% in few hours, so we surely know, reaching more than 400 billion at the end of 2018 is possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
This year did not start with the best news for the world crying, but despite the bad news, the market is slowly stabilizing everywhere. I think the market capitalization will beat records already at the end of this year. I believe that capitalization will start to increase when bitcoin and other key currencies will grow and new investors come to the market.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
I hope the market capitalization can reach 1000 billion and the end of this year. But I think it is really difficult for the present situation Angry
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Hello guys with the current marketcap at 271 billion what is the best market price prediction we can see at the end of this year 2018?? Wink

I think we'll pass $1 trillion ($1000 billion).

271 billion is quite an important point... this is where the market drop has stopped with an upward rebound twice in the last couple of months. The third time we dropped below this threshold, but have now climbed back to this point (and in the last few hours broken above again). There is growing evidence of substantial strength in the market at around $270 billion, and the more this evidence grows, the more it sets us up for another whole market bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think we will likely test the $1 trillion market  cap again this year, I know this seems a huge order for now looking at the performances of Bitcoin in particular, but I think if BTC test $20k again it is likely to drive the whole market up with it. $1 trillion is 4x from the current MCap for now
everyone wants to expect it, but the biggest question is what will cause the market cap to rise drastically? are new investors bringing in lots of money? whale? crypto become legal all over the world? because it is very difficult to expect from ico or hardfork as Red-Apple has said.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'm really hoping for 1 trillion by the end of the year. If 2017 repeats itself, we might even see 2 trillion by December 2018. This would also mean that institutional money will get in crypto more easily.

Fingers crossed!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think we will likely test the $1 trillion market  cap again this year, I know this seems a huge order for now looking at the performances of Bitcoin in particular, but I think if BTC test $20k again it is likely to drive the whole market up with it. $1 trillion is 4x from the current MCap for now
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
the only reason why total market cap went up that much last year was because there was a surge of two types of things:
1. ICOs where a large number of tokens which ridiculously huge supplies were created (imagine 10 billion token each worth $1 which increases the total MC by $10 billion in a blinking of an eye then multiply that by the hundreds of ICOs)
2. lots of forks of bitcoin each creating about 17 million coins (some 170 million) and their values were between $1 and $500 which increased the total market cap by $17 mil-$8500mil respectively and more.

we will continue to have these things but not as much. the number of ICOs has decreased drastically and may soon go near 0 even and the bitcoin forks are no longer coming out which means the total market cap will continue to decline because all of these tokens and shitcoins are falling in price even if their supplies are huge.

in other words we won't see same bloated total market cap anytime soon!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello guys with the current marketcap at 271 billion what is the best market price prediction we can see at the end of this year 2018?? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: