Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 28. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I think most of the people are here in crypto currency the only reason is to get more profit and get more knowledge about trading and investment, if you have more knowledge to work here in crypto i think that is the time you will success everything you do Cool
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
My reason in joining crypto is first to undrstand whole abt crypto world and to familiarized the cncept of trading and investing and then make profit for a better future one day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The reason of joining here in crypto is to improve more in life , gathered good ideas about business , know more transactions in the internet and know more about cryptocurrency , and while gaining knowledge as also profiting my investments in bitcoin, there alot you can gain while joining bitcoin organization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
First of all, knowledge and information. Since without this I will not understand the market and earn money))
Activity: 142
There are so many reasons for joining crypto, main is earning, side by side of knowing about this new generation market and marketing system specially bitcoin which is a wonder currency of the period, here are so many  things to learn about money market also, these things are worth beneficial.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My main motive of being in this forum is to get an advantage gained from hard work while following various campaigns besides that knowledge is also very important for me to improve intelligence.In order to be able to various knowledge with the public ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Crypto are future some hop in the train or look it leave, among the others reason is to become rich by making profits and have a comfortable life, i din't start really well
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I'm software developer so blockchain is the future of development I think, and I want to learn this crypto world because of this, also I want to profit from altcoins so I invest to them.
Which blockhain is the most promising now for study?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think the basic reasons i join this furum is to learn everthing about cryptocurrency and to share knowledge and ideas.
Again,the global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency.
Merit: 102
I'm software developer so blockchain is the future of development I think, and I want to learn this crypto world because of this, also I want to profit from altcoins so I invest to them.
Activity: 124
Want to seek my luck by plunging into the world of crypto. And follow a campaign that provides projects that will give us great rewards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I came to this forum to learn more about crypto currencies and block chain technology. But it's also nice to receive coins taking part in bounty campaigns. It's two in one, nice and useful. And only at this forum you can find out all the existing opinions about a new project or news.
Activity: 90
The reason why i am joining in cryptocurrecy is getting know about " what is crypto " when we use and what are the usage of it but in a further reading i have found out that you can earn money through airdrops, share your ideas, so i have start sharing and when i check my profile there is a post and activity counted, and it is a big opportunity to us who member in crypto world.if you want to earn fast you need to invest first.
Activity: 97
 I think most members here try to get good knowledge about crypto currencies while earning some extra income online, and this forum give us this golden opportunity. I got good knowledge about crypto by reading the useful threads and comments here
Merit: 16
Personally I joined this forum because it is open to communicate with each other and read knowledgeable things about crypto currency. With this forum we can exchange ideas about market speculations, what to stay away from and all opinions about gaining profits. The fun thing also about this forum is that you can also gain a passive income while being part of this community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
The reason why I'm joining here in crypto is to wide my knowledge to the easy way earn money and to get a lot of money to my plan savings for my future. I want buy a house and lot and around to the world in the beautiful places in my country so, it is the reason why I'm joining in crypto.
Activity: 71
The main thing I want to earn money. By doing crypto can earn more profit  and also doing airdrop & bounty can earn additional money
Activity: 73
To get updated about latest currency of the age.  Also to earn if possible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Personally I joined here to get more knowledge about cryptos
Activity: 200
Basically I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and the same time I want to earn profit too in using cryptocurrencies. I think everyone have the same intention that I have.
Pages:
Jump to: