Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your take about Tron (TRX) - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 20, 2020, 11:46:18 AM
Well, I'm not a judgmental person, and I'm taking Tron ecosystem seriously as a potential coin in the future, If we look into consideration, take Dogecoin as an example it is an old coin without clear use case but look at Dogecoin now still surviving even in the longest bearish period, and If we compare, Tron with Dogecoin Tron is far better than Dogecoin thats why I believe Tron has a huge potential to succeed if the momentum was sustained thats my take about Tron.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
July 20, 2020, 11:04:38 AM
I do not invest in tron, somehow I am not too interested. But I really like this project because tron is really good at transactions, I get fast and cheap transactions. So far I have only used tron for transactions and not yet for investment
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2020, 10:50:54 AM
Many people bought TRX at too high a price in 2018 because they believed in this altcoin, and then the price dropped many times and made many people lose money. I am not investing in this project and I am not too interested in it, but I have heard a lot of FUD about it. Do your research very carefully if you are interested and want to invest in it
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
July 20, 2020, 10:44:22 AM
Do you think the price of TRX is too overvalued compared to the present. Because the current market capitalization of TRX is very high, and what it does is mostly marketing instead of actual use cases? I will not invest in such a project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 20, 2020, 09:41:37 AM
I wouldn't include that to my long term investment. Let's credit the innovation and the team that it works for it but TRX itself was pumped also through the hype. But if you think that it's a good long term investment base from what you believe, I won't stop you with that.
It offers to stake so I think that's one good passive income that you can get but for me, I'd say that I'll not even buy that.

Well, I really appreciate your inputs as it will definitely help myself and other while decision making time. I would definitely consider TRX for short term investment as I have been profited from it but as you rightly mentioned I need to reconsider if I really want to go ahead with TRX or not when it comes to long term investment.
Good luck with your decision. As long as you are comfortable and you know the sides of what you are doing, you know better than any person here.
You made profit with TRX but in the long run it's still you that shall define if the worth is still there and if the same scenario might happen to you.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
July 19, 2020, 02:27:41 PM
It is not totally a bad innovation but I will not put my had earn money in Tron. There is so much manipulation going on around From which everyone is aware of. No one can full us in the crypto space anymore. If you want to investvin trx, good luck to you, as for me, it is no.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 19, 2020, 02:24:08 PM
As we are all aware that TRX is doing much better compared to other altcoins in terms of growth as well as technology and we have seen alteast 35% pump in its value in last 6 months I know it's not much but considering current situation I would say it's still better. So shall we consider TRX for long term investment as its value is too low at the moment?

Kindly share your opinions which will help others as well.
Honestly it's easy to get some Tron and ignore in your wallet for many years to come, I belief this coin will survive in any condition, the most annoying part about Tron is the CEO who keeps using power over new projects that plan to use Tron blockchain, Justin sun isn't treating Tron blockchain as a decentralized like he claimed
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
July 19, 2020, 02:15:42 PM
For a long time now many people have believed and also come to the understanding that Tron is a hype platform, that is, most of the price increase were all achieved through hype and not really because of their development. Yes, Tron is kind of better in terms of charges and so on, such as withdrawing USDT via TRC chain where the charges is 0 but considering long term holding I wouldn't do that when there are other projects with much better Innovative solutions like ETH.
Activity: 1638
July 19, 2020, 02:07:03 PM
I wouldn't include that to my long term investment. Let's credit the innovation and the team that it works for it but TRX itself was pumped also through the hype. But if you think that it's a good long term investment base from what you believe, I won't stop you with that.
It offers to stake so I think that's one good passive income that you can get but for me, I'd say that I'll not even buy that.

Well, I really appreciate your inputs as it will definitely help myself and other while decision making time. I would definitely consider TRX for short term investment as I have been profited from it but as you rightly mentioned I need to reconsider if I really want to go ahead with TRX or not when it comes to long term investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 19, 2020, 01:59:03 PM
As we are all aware that TRX is doing much better compared to other altcoins in terms of growth as well as technology and we have seen alteast 35% pump in its value in last 6 months I know it's not much but considering current situation I would say it's still better. So shall we consider TRX for long term investment as its value is too low at the moment?

What makes you think that TRX works better than other altcoins? Yes, it is really fast and so on. but the better it is than others, there are altcoins that are not inferior to it, perhaps even better than it. As for the price growth, there was a lot of hype and manipulation around TRX, so the price went up. Personally, I'm not very sure about this coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 19, 2020, 01:45:58 PM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
July 19, 2020, 01:34:51 PM

I respect the fact that Tron have unique and also experienced some growth in price during the current pandemic season but i want you to understand that Tron was gaining those increase price due to price manipulation. Besides, dont be fool with the technology introduced by most altcoin because crypto investment cant be choose based technology and if it about technology most of the altcoin with 2000TPS and huge block size would have surge in price than BTC.
Back to your question, Tron cant be considered as a long term investment.
Activity: 1638
July 19, 2020, 01:09:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: