Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Your Top Altcoin List? - page 3. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 21, 2019, 07:37:34 PM
this is the list of top Altcoin that goes into my list;
Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Sv
Ethereum
Binance Coin
Dash
Maker
Litecoin

I've invested in these seven Altcoins because they have price growth, big names and very good valuations in my opinion  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
some of the altcoins in the top of my portfolio are Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin and Stellar
I hope the coins will be able to continue to increase their growth in the future
but the percentage of my portfolio is dominated by bitcoin and the rest is shared with the altcoin-altcoin and there are still a few more but I think it will later become shitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
May 21, 2019, 06:45:45 PM
If i want to invest my top altcoins list are the ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, hubrisone, quantum, NEO and monero these are the highest potential altcoins in the coin marketcap and i believe these are the good for long term investment i think.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 21, 2019, 06:45:08 PM
The top altcoins list in my assessment would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Ripple, and Stellar lumens. These are the altcoins that i would entreat anybody to invest into. These coins have huge investors in there and they would rise way up when the bull market finally begins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 21, 2019, 06:36:39 PM
Basically I got a simple altcoins list. These coins/tokens are already trading and they on CMC.
- Alpha Token (A)
- Steller (XLM)
- Neo
And also Eth is part of the list.
Activity: 756
May 21, 2019, 04:17:51 PM
Dominance coin isn't the best for holding. Bitcoin almost never possible to chance 1K percent pump where so many altcoins has to pump same as rules for top coin.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 21, 2019, 06:34:02 PM
it's true that with thousands of altcoins on Crypto, there must be a lot of shitcoin in it, but there are also good coins and also my favorite altcoin for my investment in the altcoin market which consists of XRP, Stellar, Bitcoincash and Litecoin, some of which are always profitable trading on the market especially if we find it at a very cheap price is the opportunity to get this altcoin in large quantities.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
May 21, 2019, 06:19:11 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, there is no question that Bitcoin remains to be the one and only certified King of them with 57% dominance of the market. All the rest are just called as Altcoins. However, there are good altcoins as well as shitcoins, of course. Some altcoins can be worth investing with because we are sure of their potential for future spark.

Now, having said that, here is my list of my top altcoins (in no particular order): Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Monero, Stellar, Dash, TRON, Cardano and Zcash.

What are the altcoins in your own list?
Most of the altcoins that you support are good, the only ones I do not like at all are XRP and BCH, BCH is nothing more but a copy of bitcoin and while most coins are like that, the developers of BCH had the guts to call themselves to be the real bitcoin when we know that is not case, and about XRP I do not like that is basically a coin controlled by the banks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
I once saved and traded in several altcoins such as ethereum, Cardano, waves and there were a number of altcoins that I had forgotten the name of, and in the altcoin I got a profit and also felt a loss due to sudden price reductions that made money  I have reduced and I switched to altcoin again and then saved my money again
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 08:17:50 AM
I also love hodling some ETH, BNB, LTC, XLM, TRX and ADA though my funds are not that huge. I'm taking chance somehow that these might pump really hard one day 'coz they are unarguably good-performing coins through these crypto years.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 21, 2019, 08:09:53 AM
We have several altcoins as of now and i am not really know what is the really good altcoins becuase most of the altcoins are going to shitcoins so probably i would go on the top 10 in the coin marketcap they have already tested from many investors.
Activity: 700
May 21, 2019, 05:42:36 AM
I have several altcoin list to hold for long term. My choice on altcoin are WAN, ICX, HOT, NAV and off course ETH. I am still holding a few altcoin and mostly on top 200 coinmarketcap. Hopely the price will rising this year
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 05:27:14 AM
ETH and BNB would be my king for alt right now, BNB no argue is one of the best alt right now. Binance hosting IEO that give ruler to their participant to hold BNB which mean the price can up whenever Binance announce their IEO

BNB coin is good choice right now. After several success on IEO, binance will expand DEX and i think this run on BNB Chain. I think holding BNB Coin for long term and Ethereum for long term is good investment
Activity: 588
May 21, 2019, 05:03:37 AM
I have so many altcoin lists, and I think I am confused to choose my altcoin that could be in my top of the list because all of my coins will have the same opportunities to increase higher. But if I check on my list, I think I will choose ETH, LTC, Dash, ADA, TRX, BNB and many more that could be on the top list. I won't say that one coin will become superior to the other because the coin still needs to prove how higher they can increase so they can be at the top altcoin list.
most altcoin have ethereum and binance on their top portofolio.and this is the right choice for them.these altcoin price rise steadly and gains alot in this up movement.and i think we need to pick altcoin outside top 100 cmc.and maybe storm could be our second choice.
Activity: 1764
May 21, 2019, 04:57:54 AM
For me, there are a huge number of top altcoins, namely those altcoins that have brought me a good income are already considered to be top ones for me, and for example, here are some of the most top altcoins that for a long time bring me income, this is ethereum, ripple and bnb.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
May 21, 2019, 04:53:32 AM
I have so many altcoin lists, and I think I am confused to choose my altcoin that could be in my top of the list because all of my coins will have the same opportunities to increase higher. But if I check on my list, I think I will choose ETH, LTC, Dash, ADA, TRX, BNB and many more that could be on the top list. I won't say that one coin will become superior to the other because the coin still needs to prove how higher they can increase so they can be at the top altcoin list.
Activity: 396
May 21, 2019, 04:52:02 AM
Over the last few months I have noticed the charts of XLM and TRON. These two altcoin have not had much volatility in the market, after the pumps for other altcoin, I hope XLM and TRON will also increase strongly in the coming days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
May 21, 2019, 04:51:55 AM
ETH and BNB would be my king for alt right now, BNB no argue is one of the best alt right now. Binance hosting IEO that give ruler to their participant to hold BNB which mean the price can up whenever Binance announce their IEO
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 04:33:12 AM
Top 5 Sleepers for 2019. 

1)  BAT
2)  XLM
3)  ZEC
4)  ZRX
5)  XMR

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 21, 2019, 04:28:36 AM

[im g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7AGtPXUwAEIBgy.jpg[/img]

In the world of cryptocurrency, there is no question that Bitcoin remains to be the one and only certified King of them with 57% dominance of the market. All the rest are just called as Altcoins. However, there are good altcoins as well as shitcoins, of course. Some altcoins can be worth investing with because we are sure of their potential for future spark.

Now, having said that, here is my list of my top altcoins (in no particular order): Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Monero, Stellar, Dash, TRON, Cardano and Zcash.

What are the altcoins in your own list?
I don't really put my all into altcoins because they are relatively new and some of them always begin to develop faults with their blockchain when it has gotten to some certain stage, this is why I can't give any 100% assurance to people I advice on what altcoin to buy because the crypto market in general is very volatile and anything can happen at any point in time, though I have studied eos and tron, this coins are good one and you can check them out.
Pages:
Jump to: