Pages:
Author

Topic: WHATS YOUR TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR HUGE GAINS? - page 3. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 277
That depends what you consider huge gains,for me best cryptocurrency for it is bitcoin cash since its being pumped hard every 3-4 months and i am making nice profits on it.Ty roger ver and bitmain keep up the good work Grin
There is only one crypto currency which can help you in having some huge profits and that I also go for investing my money into that crypto coin and that coin is none other than that of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only crypto coin which can help you in making of a huge amount of earning and that if you think you have some good control over your patience, then you must go for holding of the bitcoins to make huge earnings.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I'm still remaining intact to bitcoin with a current price of $8,269 and with an expected price at the end of year with $20,000 - $61,000.

I hope you diversify.

While BTC is king and likely stay that way the near future, we don't know for how long.

Recently, China IT Ministry just rated BTC 13th among 28 top cryptocurrencies (with ETH as #1)...and while I do not agree with the 13th place rating, they do have some valid points.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-it-ministry-cryptocurrency-ratings-released-ethereum-1st-bitcoin-13th-of-28
Investing your money in multiple coins is no doubt really a good idea and that it can really help you out in making of some good earning even if the market value of any of the crypto coin is falling. However, you only need to take such kind of step when you are quite confident that you will then be able to make some good earning by managing the things in the best possible way as this will not be an easy thing to do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
That depends what you consider huge gains,for me best cryptocurrency for it is bitcoin cash since its being pumped hard every 3-4 months and i am making nice profits on it.Ty roger ver and bitmain keep up the good work Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
I'm still remaining intact to bitcoin with a current price of $8,269 and with an expected price at the end of year with $20,000 - $61,000.
My top crypto currency for huge gains is Bitcoin. This technology has come a long way despite facing harsh criticism in the early age but still managed to reigned the crypto world. Besides, the profitability is the best feature I love about the currency. Low risk and huge gains in case of long term investment are what every investor would love to go for. Furthermore, this coin is highly liquid and can be easily converted into cash in places where cash is needed. The transaction cost is very low and it has given me the independence to transfer funds across the borders without dealing with the bank.

I agree but if you are willing to wait for a long time. It is indeed the best investment but it wont give you a short term x3 for example. It depebds on how much risk you want, then you invest accordingly.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Eth and Neo both the coins have potential to turn the coins into huge gains by this year end it is better we hodl both these coins
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
My top one is Bitbay. It's steady and reaching it's road map one by one. Market is live and pegging will be next. ATh was 0.4$, hoping it will breach 1$ soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
My top crypto currency for huge gains is Bitcoin. This technology has come a long way despite facing harsh criticism in the early age but still managed to reigned the crypto world. Besides, the profitability is the best feature I love about the currency. Low risk and huge gains in case of long term investment are what every investor would love to go for. Furthermore, this coin is highly liquid and can be easily converted into cash in places where cash is needed. The transaction cost is very low and it has given me the independence to transfer funds across the borders without dealing with the bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For me its a few. Ardor which will be massive one day. Hydro which is growing fast and hope people get in now before they miss the bus. And finally Elixir.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
My top Cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEM, Tron and Cardano. Because these five Coins are growing fastly growing in anytime so still holding this coin. But I am plan to buy some other coins also because current situation of Crypto market is down so many potential coins is dump in the market. I am always looking to stable gains only because I am expecting huge gains in short period.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
The coin doesnt have to be under 1$ for it to be cheap. I gave an example in my post, its the total supply and the marketcap that you must be looking at. A coin can be cheap for example being 10$ if its circulating supply and its market cap is low (below 20 million for example).
You are correct, but there are still loads of people who really do think like him. Even looking at the 2 tokens at the same market cap - $1 and $0.01 token - the absolute majority would prefer the 0.01 over the 1.00 one, even though it does not make any sense.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
Here is my top of this year: Wanchain, Zilliqa, EOS, TRX, Odyssey, Oyster Pearl, Cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I think huge gainer coins / tokens are those used as a utility ones. I have been investing to those aim is for financial technologies and securities. And for short and huge gains, I am targeting ICOs but I am also investing a little bit for top100 coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I really feel good about XEM/NEM which currently is under $1 but I believe and I am rooting for this coin to reach at least $3-$5 within this year. I mean who knows right? I like the project and I do believe everyone can benefit from their project as well, just believe in this coins and invest in them and you wont regret it, and just hold them for a couple more years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I really like to hold my Ethereum, I am very bullish in 2018 and I think it will be one of the top gainers this year. The ethereum dominance is also pikcing up and that is really good. I think there will be some nice action soon!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
ETH is big gain for me
iam buy ETH in end april with price 400 dollar, and iam sell in may with price 800 dollar
get profit 100% only 2 week

Yes it happen.If you have a doubt about this just check the price chart of past month.In 10th April,the price of Ethereum around 400$ .In 5th May,the price of Ethereum crossed 800$.But it was not happen in two weeks ,it happened in a period of 1 month.As compared to bitcoin,the percentage of profit in this time was very huge.
Activity: 150
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
I prefer more traditional investment like some cryptocurrency from top 10 from coinmarketcap. Has big hope for Ethereum this years expected around 2000$. But I understand that for 10x grow I need to look for the coin under 1$, my 10X coin are TRX, NEM, AELF.

The coin doesnt have to be under 1$ for it to be cheap. I gave an example in my post, its the total supply and the marketcap that you must be looking at. A coin can be cheap for example being 10$ if its circulating supply and its market cap is low (below 20 million for example).
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
The first pick is BTC, the whole market success depend on it and believe it would start its bull run soon, one project I think the space is greatly undervalued is Bluzelle and it is going to be compactible with NEO and Ethereum platform, also have strong partnership
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Yes ofcourse .The price is reduce from 9800$ to 8200$,we know it will reach 30,000$ by the end of this year.Then you will get huge dollars as a profit itself.Not only the price raise,but also it had huge sustainable.Bitcoin was survive more than 9 years.This assure our future profit and secured .
Activity: 742
For me it Oyster Pearl, last year.. I am still hodling some of coins, and will sell it after they reach the right price that i want.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: