Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your trading story? - page 4. (Read 1221 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 28, 2017, 05:32:25 AM
I started a few years ago, on Cryptsy. Heard of Cryptsy? Smiley I started off with trading small amounts, and with altcoins that were considered more 'popular', like DogeCoin and MoonCoin. I do simple analysis on the trends, buy low, sell high, and earn quite a good amount myself. So I started to diversify, bought other coins, 42coins, Blackcoins, LTC, and many others.

I ended up not monitoring the coins after some time and ended up losing way more than I previously earned, so I decided to just stick to one or 2 of my favorite coins/volatile (High risk high reward), and keep a close eye on it. I recommend the same if you are starting out.

Get like XRP, ETH or LTC, go to Polo/Bittrex, deposit a bit and start trying for fun. Or, for starters, you can even just write down the amount you would buy and when you would sell, to see if you earn or lose before you deal with real cash.

Good luck! You can try coins with high volumes, and stay away from those coins with low prices, but low volume. I know they say buy low, but those coins won't go anywhere but into void. Tongue (like mooncoin)
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 05:15:05 AM
I am still learning for trading. but I have been informed that when going to trade we have to see the volume of the coin. and then we must keep control of emotions
I just get a little from trading because not long
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 02:31:13 AM
I am going to learn trading and give it a shot to see how it turns out. Just want to hear some of your inputs on how you started into Bitcoin trading, resources you referred and how much you have earned or lost through it.
Pages:
Jump to: