Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your view on Alien or Alien life? Does it exists? - page 4. (Read 3497 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
They exist and they are real. Their existence have been recorded in many books and on documentary by people who witnessed their appearance. Good examples are fairies, elves, vampires, cyclops, gods and goddesses of Rome and ancient Greece, scrolls in India of their goods together with ufos. This are not imaginations of people but rather are stories of experience.

Or it is just human imagination

If aliens have the technology to pass hundreds or thousands of light years to come to us
I find it very unlikely for them not to develop the technology to keep us from seeing them

With that technology, they're probably observing me typing this right now
They do not need to be physically present in order to study our species
They can probably make do the hokey pokey without me knowing it

It's mathematically impossible for us to be 'alone'.

Please show us the mathematical proof please lol

that's more of like if there are billions and billions of planets, by the probability, there must be unleast one that can support life/has life.

Which probality?
Are you talking about the drake equation?
As far as we know there could be just our planet that host intelligent lifeforms.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
i'm only just believe on what is written on bible. There is no alien written their, so a big no for me. Besides there is no evidence about them and just all speculation from alien obsessed people and do some scene just to fool others to believe on it even though it doesn't exist. I watch a lot of a hearsay alien video footage on deepweb and i found that it is just a hoax. So don't deal with it seriously, And this topic is not for Politics. :3
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
One thing is for sure, all space or dimensional aliens that have come to earth, know that God exists.

Cool

No, no, just no... I don't want to explain why you're wrong, I just want to have a discussion on Aliens without you busting in with your religion.
They exist and they are real. Their existence have been recorded in many books and on documentary by people who witnessed their appearance. Good examples are fairies, elves, vampires, cyclops, gods and goddesses of Rome and ancient Greece, scrolls in India of their goods together with ufos. This are not imaginations of people but rather are stories of experience.

If aliens have the technology to pass hundreds or thousands of light years to come to us
I find it very unlikely for them not to develop the technology to keep us from seeing them

that's more of like if there are billions and billions of planets, by the probability, there must be unleast one that can support life/has life.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I just can't believe that aliens do exist.
I am the sort of person that needs to see proof of physical evidence in order to believe it or not. Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I strongly believe that there are many planets with life forms (at cell stage) but I don't know if I believe there are any inteligent life forms somewhere in the space. I often think about diffrent question. Look at trees, they eat, breath, but they haven't got awareness about our present. Why we think we are at the end of the chain? What if we are like those trees? We live, ear, breath, but we don't have awareness about more advanced forms Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
One thing is for sure, all space or dimensional aliens that have come to earth, know that God exists.

Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

For me, I do believe also on Extra Terrestrial life form. Alien may exists in other planets or galaxy. The universe is so huge that you may wonder whats appertaining on other parts of it.Also there are already many accounts or unexplainable instances in history that makes us think they exists.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
My view is that aliens exist, but they are in different time and space only, in this world human will be more and more developed, in the near future mankind will be able to confirm the existence of aliens...
The astronomer Frank Derek in 1961 invented an inference of extraterrestrial life famous formula - and now we called "the Drake Equation", he passed this equation and conclude optimistically, in our department in the Milky Way there are lots of intelligent life, but we can not find them depends entirely on the civilization to the interplanetary exploration period...
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I think maybe aliens is exist, we had seen so many proof and other evidence that shown odd creature, but because i dont see it by my own eyes, so i dont yet believe it, but i think there is a another species living in this world beside human
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Many of the people in world believe that Alien life exists. There are also many evidences related to alien life, extra terrestrial way, warm hole (from which they can travel through galaxies). What's your view on alien life. Does it even exists? Or it's just a rumor.

I don't know what to say, If we refer the aliens that some "media" then I can say that mostly (probably all) are fake because all of them are at low quality even though there are 4K cameras. But I think that we are not alone but there are some others too.
Activity: 438
iam never see allien
maybe allien only illution not real
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Aliens might exist and might not exist at the same time that's why I choose maybe in the choices. There is a chance that alien life might not exist in this very vast universe of ours since scientist and NASA are not able to find one on their journeys to space and studying about it. It is also possible that maybe out there far away from us, there is another life or aliens, maybe other colonization that is also a human, but lives in another planet, one that is very far away from our own and we can't find it yet because universe is so wide and cannot all be explored for 5 years or even 10 years.

Yes you're right, also we don't know what conditions are required for life to spontaneously occur as it has done on Earth.

Life could be fairly common throughout the universe, or the Earth could just be a huge fluke and the only planet with life in the whole universe.

Until we find alien life we simply don't know, and can't even estimate the probability.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Aliens might exist and might not exist at the same time that's why I choose maybe in the choices. There is a chance that alien life might not exist in this very vast universe of ours since scientist and NASA are not able to find one on their journeys to space and studying about it. It is also possible that maybe out there far away from us, there is another life or aliens, maybe other colonization that is also a human, but lives in another planet, one that is very far away from our own and we can't find it yet because universe is so wide and cannot all be explored for 5 years or even 10 years.
Activity: 212
I've always believed in aliens, UFO, and future people around us. Future people are not far away, our next generation will be able to shuttle. Because there are many parallel spaces, and they shuttle around with only a certain mission to save very little memory, so we can not obviously detect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I've thought about this question a lot over the years, I used to believe that alien life certainly exists because of the size of the universe, billions of galaxies with billions of stars in each one, many with planets orbiting them. How could there not be another planet with life?

However after pondering this question for years, I realized that we simply can't estimate the likelihood of alien life, because we only have a single data point - our own planet.

Earth might be the only planet with life in the whole universe, until we find another planet with life we cannot estimate the probability of alien life. So my answer is, we simply don't know.

Many of the people in world believe that Alien life exists. There are also many evidences related to alien life, extra terrestrial way, warm hole (from which they can travel through galaxies). What's your view on alien life. Does it even exists? Or it's just a rumor.

I really choose "maybe" in voting the topic that you started so in my mind their are many questions because i really think that aliens are true why? because the pyramid in Egypt is my evidence people who can create a rock shape square they don't even have any rulers at that time only human hands they can create a perfect square and the mixing of the ingredients of the rock square i am really surprise that human can build such high rock shaped squares things with no machine i really believed that aliens is the one responsible for that they helped humans create a pyramid but still i think that they are still humans like us but they have advance machine and they lived longer that than our galaxy but even though the evidence hasn't been really shown but i believe they are real Smiley

Pyramids are really not that hard to make, they certainly don't require high intelligence. After all, a pyramid is literally the simplest possible mathematical way of making a tall, stable structure.

Now if the Egyptians/Mayans etc had built skyscrapers with glass, metal etc. you might be onto something. But they really are very simple structures, that anyone with basic knowledge could build. In fact there are many crappy pyramids in Egypt, that predate the more advanced ones in Giza etc. But we don't hear much about them because they are so crappy.

Look up the shit pyramids of Sneferu as an example.

Actually it still make sense that the pyramid was made manually by humans, without the aid of heavy equipment. Since man first hour it has a great body. In fact, I never see the experts to make a replica of the Clothing of Adam and the replica measuring 15 meters high. So the size of the human body antiquity of great stature, make pyramids manually makes sense. No need to think that the pyramid was created by aliens.
I actually believe there is something out there, maybe not the way we imagine it, green with big heads or like alien from alien, but maybe similar to us and asking themselves the same question, are they really alone in the universe? or maybe they've evolved to not carbon based organisms like we are, who the hell knows.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."  -Arthur C. Clarke

Btw with the pyramids thing, they've used the causeway technique to get he blocks to the higher stores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk&feature=youtu.be this video has the best explanation/experiment, so egyptians used the wood to get the limestone to float up to the surface.
Pages:
Jump to: