Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your view on cannabis? - page 6. (Read 7050 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 30, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
we're not READY for pot yet.  please keep it illegal.
...what is weed being legal going to cause that isn't already happening?  Making it sound like people that want it aren't already smoking, and it's gonna be doomsday.  You can get it anywhere, you're just going to make money off it if you legalize instead of caging up people like animals.

it doesn't work if you don't talk to a doctor.  it needs to be MEDICAL.  like xanax

if we take weed in regular life after doing all work of day before sleep it relax our body and give us sweet sleep Smiley

honestly i wish i could get to that point.  but it's fully recreational for me once i stop worrying about anxiety+weed
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
April 30, 2014, 01:07:34 AM
Also made some good money on the MJNA pump and dump...haha
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
April 30, 2014, 01:07:09 AM
I think it should be legalized, although I don't even smoke weed.   I think it is great when used legitimately for medical purposes as well (although there are a ton of fakers).   Not too into homes smelling all danky though...
April 30, 2014, 01:01:32 AM
...what is weed being legal going to cause that isn't already happening?  Making it sound like people that want it aren't already smoking, and it's gonna be doomsday.  You can get it anywhere, you're just going to make money off it if you legalize instead of caging up people like animals.

it doesn't work if you don't talk to a doctor.  it needs to be MEDICAL.  like xanax
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
April 30, 2014, 12:56:49 AM
April 30, 2014, 12:50:15 AM
we're not READY for pot yet.  please keep it illegal.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 30, 2014, 12:39:34 AM
My view is why does it have to be so awesome all the time for no reason.  Can't we find a way for it be so awesome but not all the time?

That is correct already:
If you don't do it "all the time", then it is much more awesome.   Smiley

Speaking of awesome: I posted this also in another thread:

I'm high as shit and that's beautiful...

I'm high on life and it is beautiful  Smiley
Must have some Purple Haze pot someday.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
April 30, 2014, 12:35:28 AM
My view is why does it have to be so awesome all the time for no reason.  Can't we find a way for it be so awesome but not all the time?

That is correct already:

I'm high as shit and that's beautiful...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 30, 2014, 12:27:32 AM

That is correct already:

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 29, 2014, 07:26:01 PM
Way better than it's altdrugs.
April 29, 2014, 06:54:19 PM
Make it legal already. :/

no.  get a job, hippie.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 29, 2014, 06:52:50 PM
Make it legal already. :/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 29, 2014, 06:44:22 PM

What? Are you high right now? lol.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 29, 2014, 06:35:54 PM
April 29, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
it should be illegal.  xanax should be it's replacement
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 29, 2014, 03:27:28 PM
Those pot head scientist is denying it. But I believe it has effects on the brain. I've seen it first hand.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
April 29, 2014, 12:16:01 PM
i would say that the person on weed is probably safer for driving. high people tend to be more cautious; while people on alcohol feel more "courageous."

True.

Also reaction times decrease with marijuana use, but not nearly as much as with alcohol.
This has been proven in studies.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2014, 12:09:04 PM
it should be legal, for scientific and research purposes only.

Yes or in medicine , you can find out if you really need pot or you just think so by going to the doctor and If you really need he will give you medical cannabis that's the right decision to do.
Activity: 434
April 29, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
i would say that the person on weed is probably safer for driving. high people tend to be more cautious; while people on alcohol feel more "courageous."
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
April 29, 2014, 11:50:41 AM
If we can have a drunk person vs a HIGH person drive a car thru an obstacle course I'm sure it would be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJJRVleE3_Q
http://kdvr.com/2012/05/17/web-poll-driving-high-vs-driving-drunk/

Drunk people shouldn't drive. The same applies for people who get high on Marijuana or Opium. So let's leave that argument aside. If some idiot refuses to obey the rules and cause an accident, it is his responsibility to take the blame. Can't put the blame in cannabis / alcohol.

Agreed. As somebody said: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. (or something like that)
Pages:
Jump to: