Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your vision of cryptocurrencies ? - page 4. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 01:39:35 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
December 08, 2017, 12:15:35 AM
Most people does seem to be more interested in bitcoin than regular currency trade because bitcoin has much influence on world economy.
I alone can't speculate what would happen with bitcoin in next 40 years but for now, bitcoin is the most profitable asset for all type of tribes.
You can invest now and make your minimum target upto 5 years. Later you can decide what to do further by exploring market
Yes it is absolutely true, we all know that Bitcoin is more stable compare to other crypto-currency out the in the market. One reason is bitcoin is the first ever crypto-currency that established a name and price and the market. And all throughout the year bitcoin continue to grow and develop as it prove its worth on the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 12:14:40 AM
Activity: 378
December 08, 2017, 12:07:43 AM
The crypto market is going crazy with bitcoin when the value is too high and there is no stop sign. Try to own it with a high price and the last one to buy it is the loser.
This train runs very fast, the market becomes crazy, bitcoin value today exceeds the dominance of the gold market.
No sign of stopping yet. Maybe I'm one of the losers, because I do not have the excess money to continue to buy bitcoin, which obviously is very stifling.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
December 07, 2017, 11:03:46 PM
"What's your vision of cryptocurrencies ?" title..

"So i'm searching for a 40year investment" OP

Damn, I was hoping that this thread would be all philosophical about the liberty and freedom that crypto gives to humanity and..

Another thread about profits..

profits profits profits..

Satoshi Nakamoto was the prophet..
Activity: 403
December 07, 2017, 10:59:27 PM
The crypto market is going crazy with bitcoin when the value is too high and there is no stop sign. Try to own it with a high price and the last one to buy it is the loser.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:58:56 PM
Activity: 84
December 07, 2017, 10:56:39 PM
In my vision, cryptocurrencies will lead us to a new era. Where in this era, virtual money or crptos such as altcoins and bitcoins will dominate mostly of the transaction. I can say that investing now would and might be a great idea and has a chance that people today who believe in cryptos might be in the upper bracket when that era comes
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
my vision is to help the economy, at least for myself. and introduce a program that will not be interrupted with anything
Activity: 378
December 07, 2017, 02:41:41 PM
The first thing you should think about is, what will you do for the next 40 years? if if bitcoin and altcoin still exist, you will depend only on it. the answer is of course not. you certainly need to think about other jobs that can provide income for your finances.
Short-term investing is a realistic thing to avoid big risks, though it will only have fewer profits, whereas long-term investments certainly have considerable risks as well but commensurate with the results earned. No one will be able to provide certainty for you to invest in short-term or long-term, only you own the answer.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 07, 2017, 11:44:15 AM
As of now, crypto is the go-to of people who don't have that much money to invest with trying to make something for themselves. Also, i can see that certain cryptos would be used for some smart contracts such as ETH who pioneered it all. I believe that within the near future, almost everything could be handled by cryptocurrencies, ranging from small tasks that needs recording to large scale enterprises which could find the use of these digital assets handy in their operations.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
December 07, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
If we were able to tell what the future would hold now, back in 2009/2010, so many of us won't have missed the chance. No one knows tomorrow and every decision is in the hands of each and everyone to make. If you are looking for someone to tell you everything is going to be fine in 40 years, then you are not ready to invest. The only thing is that, it is a risk worth taking and what becomes of bitcoin tomorrow or next and further, should not be the concern right now; just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 09:50:20 AM
Even the use of computers and Internet someone warns us about it, but hey look what this technology achieved for the past decades and continues to evolve to innovative experience and digitalization, even the paper money when they first introduce it to the society, they prefer to use precious metals and barter, but look how far the fiat conquers our society, how it is the basic needs of the people, why not for the cryptocurrencies? it is still a premature coin but we can't deny that it's still a progressive that has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:48:48 AM
Forty years is such a long time to predict what cryptocurrency would be. My goal as of now is just go with making profits with alts as long as they are existing but I really wish they live long because this coins really made a big change in my life. Crypto give me the opportunity that the real world can't provide.
Activity: 560
December 07, 2017, 09:47:23 AM
if for 40 years to come, I can't predict whether cryptocurrency be able to be investment the future. but see a lot of people that invest there, can be said that an investment crypto will popular.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
December 07, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
We can't really tell for how long these crytocurrencies could last and 40 years is such a long time to predict or speculate on what will happen to these cryptocurrencies. I suggest you to focus on short term goals first like in 5 years and then from then on add another 5 years if what will happen the next 5 years and decide if you'd go for bitcoin still or altcoins instead.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 09:00:43 AM
I want to develop education in my country with cryptocurrency. I get many profits from cryptocurrency and I use it to research in education Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 08:30:49 AM
My vision for cryptocurrencies is that we will be able to use them in daily life and stop looking at them as commodity or investment only. I want to use them just like cash, on everyday expanses. This will take a while because Crypto needs wider exposure first, but eventually this will hopefully be a normal thing. I am just in love with controlling all my money completely by myself. No more intermediaries that can interfere!
I also want this. But I think that of itself it will not happen. First you need to upgrade bitcoin so easy to use in everyday life. who will pay bitcoin for food in the restaurant, if the transaction cost will be higher than the cost of the food? Who is going to wait a few hours for a transaction confirmation? Who will pay bitcoins if they are constantly increasing in price?
Activity: 118
December 07, 2017, 08:19:18 AM
We have no to wait for a long as in near future cryptocurrency the only option left in this corrupt world in all regards the whole world will have to depend by way of digital processing for their all transactions, by this way people will uplift to improve their  living standard.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 07:23:00 AM
In my point of view, the cryptocurrencies and blockchains in the next 40 years will still alive and more expensive and developed. My vision here is that by 40 years cryptocurrencies will be scattered all around the world and more investors will be successful in the field of the cryptocurrency world. 
Pages:
Jump to: