Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 55. (Read 22719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
We could individually reach out to local merchants and explain them about bitcoins.They should be explained that bitcoin payments cannot be reversed once made which would be safe for their business.We could share details about bitcoins in our face book,twitter so that our friends would get awareness about bitcoins and once they share it,bitcoin knowledge would be spread to others.
Do you think above mentioned thing is possible with local merchants . As far i seen the digital transformation in my country lots of people still not adopte like mobile wallet and bank wallets . Local merchants need cash instead of digital currency .
It depends on what country you are living, if you are in a small country you cannot expect majority of the people will adopt
with only trend of transaction, they are more focus to solve the basic problem like underemployment and since they do not have
enough money to spend, they can easily be contented with just doing transaction in a conventional way.
That means you are saying the small countries will not easily adopt this digital transition. I think you are wrong mate because the small countries only try the new technology and new things they are welcome everyone to do business and improve their economy. If the country is big and the population is huge, it is tough to implement any new things in that country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. I will create a video series about Bitcoin and how to use it. I want my video viewers to have the basics to be able to invest in a smart way. That's the easiest way

The thing is, there are a lot of bitcoin tutorial videos around the internet.  And as far as I know it was created way way back the birth of bitcoin.  So your suggestion will not be much appreciated or you will just waste your time considering that there are already videos in the net.  Maybe sharing your experience to your friends and family is enough.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

After the explanation is done, there is no assurance that they will join the crypto community. There are people who would be interested but will not have the confidence to try. There are also people who are also interested but are so lazy that have this attitude of “wanted to earn money but too lazy to exert effort”.

Pinpoint. You know a simple explanation is enough to hear for a person that really wants to know what bitcoin is all about. There are persons that when you state what bitcoin is all about and told them about some basics, uses of it, etc. they will pursue to know what is bitcoin more thru self study. There are also people that no matter how hard you explained to them what is this, what is that, still having a hard time to understand what bitcoin is.

That's why for me if ever someone will asked me about what bitcoin is, I don't go too much in a detail. I will introduce bitcoin and give them at least brief statement about it and that's it. Up to them now if they want to gained some additional information.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.
Yes I agree with you. Explaining to family members and close friends are much easier than explaining it to someone you are not familiar with.

My favorite way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is showing them first my earnings. It is my way of gaining their 99.9% of interest. I know it is a very blunt way to start the talk but it is surely effective. Many people are so much interested in things that can give them earnings. Yes there will be questions, doubts and unfavorable judgments especially if that was their first time hearing about bitcoin and crypto currencies and you will have to be patient in answering and explaining things to them.

After the explanation is done, there is no assurance that they will join the crypto community. There are people who would be interested but will not have the confidence to try. There are also people who are also interested but are so lazy that have this attitude of “wanted to earn money but too lazy to exert effort”.
Activity: 700
My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. I will create a video series about Bitcoin and how to use it. I want my video viewers to have the basics to be able to invest in a smart way. That's the easiest way
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
We could individually reach out to local merchants and explain them about bitcoins.They should be explained that bitcoin payments cannot be reversed once made which would be safe for their business.We could share details about bitcoins in our face book,twitter so that our friends would get awareness about bitcoins and once they share it,bitcoin knowledge would be spread to others.
Do you think above mentioned thing is possible with local merchants . As far i seen the digital transformation in my country lots of people still not adopte like mobile wallet and bank wallets . Local merchants need cash instead of digital currency .
It depends on what country you are living, if you are in a small country you cannot expect majority of the people will adopt
with only trend of transaction, they are more focus to solve the basic problem like underemployment and since they do not have
enough money to spend, they can easily be contented with just doing transaction in a conventional way.
Activity: 532
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I usually share my earnings from bitcoin into my social media and there is always a person that ask about my earnings and what is bitcoin. It's good for spreading bitcoin though, people will curious and money always attract people to come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Sharing with friends is one of the easy ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge and that is what I do. They can get easily your saying because they have trust in you especially when they just heard about word “bitcoin” and they become interested even my family I already told them they know that I’m working of this kind of stuff and they support me what I’m doing but they didn’t try bitcoin.I also used social media in spreading bitcoin knowledge, they ask me what I’m posting and I just tell them a just a few things
Friends, family and colleagues + associates from work are all good to share you bitcoin knowledge with.
It doesn't have to be specific or detailed info about BTC, in fact, it is better that you won't go into details to not scare & bore people.
The best way to make things interesting is to remark how BTC price is destined to grow, and how its design is better that 'standard' money.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Every medium of transfer of knowledge is appriciated. However it can depend upon the receiver that which one he understands the most. I would personally show him a demonstration of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
My  way in spreading bitcoin knowledge is through sharing my own experiences in using bitcoin. I always make stories and tell it to my friends during our leisure time and i encourage them to do the same .In able to encourage them I am sharing the things that i am doing and how my time and investment become productive.

Sharing with friends is one of the easy ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge and that is what I do. They can get easily your saying because they have trust in you especially when they just heard about word “bitcoin” and they become interested even my family I already told them they know that I’m working of this kind of stuff and they support me what I’m doing but they didn’t try bitcoin.I also used social media in spreading bitcoin knowledge, they ask me what I’m posting and I just tell them a just a few things
Activity: 322
One way of me in spreading Bitcoin is through my Blog, I have a blog where in i listed there what is Bitcoin, Current Bitcoin Price, Where to spend Bitcoin and How to start Bitcoin, My blog has a lot of traffic and i enable chat box so that people can interact or i can interact with my blog visitors.

I used to spread bitcoin by oral & blogs .I line to share about bitcoin to others.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to teach someone personally. It's really hard to explain it to other people using social media in spreading. Well if the case is a person is a fast learner well i think spreading using social media is effective. Now I'm just thinking that telling to person personally is super effective. 'Cause right now I'm spreading some bitcoin knowledge through my mouth and it is so much easier. If they asks questions it'll be so much easier for me to answer those things.
that's right personal guidance is much better to teach a person to really understand how bitcoin will work, as we continue benefiting from this investment people will be more interested after they realized how big is the potential, showing time all the possible ways and guide them with personal assistance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to teach someone personally. It's really hard to explain it to other people using social media in spreading. Well if the case is a person is a fast learner well i think spreading using social media is effective. Now I'm just thinking that telling to person personally is super effective. 'Cause right now I'm spreading some bitcoin knowledge through my mouth and it is so much easier. If they asks questions it'll be so much easier for me to answer those things.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
One way of me in spreading Bitcoin is through my Blog, I have a blog where in i listed there what is Bitcoin, Current Bitcoin Price, Where to spend Bitcoin and How to start Bitcoin, My blog has a lot of traffic and i enable chat box so that people can interact or i can interact with my blog visitors.
Activity: 489
My  way in spreading bitcoin knowledge is through sharing my own experiences in using bitcoin. I always make stories and tell it to my friends during our leisure time and i encourage them to do the same .In able to encourage them I am sharing the things that i am doing and how my time and investment become productive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My way of spreading knowledge about bitcoin. I use social media like facebook and twitter .. usually I read an article on google about bitcoin then I share it to facebook or twitter. Or often I copy information about bitcoin from a friend. Then I share it on fb or twitter
Activity: 378
I use social media. In Facebook, my background has the Bitcoin symbol. Moreover, I also tell many of my friends about Bitcoin. At first, they dismissed it, but now, when they see me working and notice the huge Bitcoin price hype, they are becoming increasingly interested in the topic.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Only thing that I pretty much do is show friends the currency if they really want to delve into it, I'm not going to force it down peoples throats if they don't want it or if they simply just don't care for using another medium of currency in the least. Though, for the ones that do show interest I make sure to show them a couple videos and then explain it as best as I can by myself. At this point, I've kinda stopped recommending it to people who're just looking for small cheap TX's cause it's not worth it with the fees with bitcoin right now.

So, I do my part but the community has to do it's part by getting the TX fees down so more and more common folk are able to get into bitcoin without an issue.
Pages:
Jump to: