Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your weirdest childhood belief? - page 2. (Read 2121 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
October 21, 2014, 09:37:27 AM
If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

What picture?  This one?

There is no picture of the first time Armstrong stepped off the lander, because there was no one there to take the picture.

Any pictures you see were taken at a different time other than his first step on the moon.

Yep, might of just been somebody else waiting for his pose.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
♔ of ♥
October 21, 2014, 05:34:52 AM
That the boogieman is real.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 21, 2014, 05:14:31 AM
If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

What picture?  This one?

There is no picture of the first time Armstrong stepped off the lander, because there was no one there to take the picture.

Any pictures you see were taken at a different time other than his first step on the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 21, 2014, 04:31:05 AM
My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the new he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 21, 2014, 12:51:28 AM
I was brainwashed to believe that an imaginary (christian) god first created man.  Then, as an afterthought, it created woman.

The equal rights movement confused the hell out of me.  How could a gender created as a play thing for man be given equal rights?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 21, 2014, 12:11:50 AM
My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the new he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 20, 2014, 10:38:04 PM
i always thought my urine was poison, then I saw people drinking it  Tongue

When I was four, I used to believe that nobody went to parties to have other people drink their urine. Thanks to your post, I can now rid myself of that 50-year-old nonsense.
Activity: 756
Infleum
October 20, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
At Christmas Eve I used to wait for Santa, but always fell asleep after 2 or 3 hours and never managed to see him with the presents Cheesy
I also believed that a child comes out of the woman's butthole  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
October 20, 2014, 10:09:37 PM
the man wen to the moon! Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 04:46:22 PM
i always thought my urine was poison, then I saw people drinking it  Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 20, 2014, 04:44:50 PM
When I was 7th grade, I used to collect mysterious, dry, rounded, small bean sized black soils. They were littered on the way home from school. Thinking they are some lucky balls fallen from sky or UFO, I was actively looking for them after school. One day, my grandma found my collections in my secret place, and questioned me "why are you collecting goat's droppings?" She threw them away and I felt like so dumbass.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2014, 04:33:08 PM
I thought human beings had an extra stomach for dessert, of course when I got older I realised that was a load of bullshit and it was just the fact that I was eating ice cream and stuff it was just melting and easier to digest Sad lol

It's not BS. This is actually true.
Yesterday, I just filled up my 'extra' stomach to shove up extra scoop of ice cream and a piece of delicious pie.

lol Tongue
October 20, 2014, 04:30:42 PM
I used to think there were actual little people inside the TV who running and talking and doing everything.
+1

And I was terrified people killing other people wondering where are dead bodies?
And it was wonder to me some people grow so fast.
October 20, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
I thought human beings had an extra stomach for dessert, of course when I got older I realised that was a load of bullshit and it was just the fact that I was eating ice cream and stuff it was just melting and easier to digest Sad lol

It's not BS. This is actually true.
Yesterday, I just filled up my 'extra' stomach to shove up extra scoop of ice cream and a piece of delicious pie.
October 20, 2014, 04:23:52 PM
I thought if you swallowed the seeds of any fruit you would grow a tree inside you.
+1
Activity: 630
October 20, 2014, 04:16:18 PM
Planting a seagull's feather in the ground and saying to the teacher who asked what I was doing: It'll grow into a seagull and fly away..
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
October 20, 2014, 02:47:34 PM
when i was a child, my mother told me to spend meal (eating rice), because if not, the rice not be spend will tears Cheesy and i believe that lol(when i was a child :p)
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 20, 2014, 01:53:18 PM
I used to think there were actual little people inside the TV who running and talking and doing everything.
Activity: 574
CoinBooster Rep
October 20, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
I thought if you swallowed the seeds of any fruit you would grow a tree inside you.

Cheesy  I always tried this. Always failed sadly. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
October 20, 2014, 12:30:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: