Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your worst cryptocurrency investment mistake? - page 5. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I missed out on Fota at the ico due to the website crashing. I was so pissed I was determined to buy at exchange launch (this was my first buy of a launched coin at exchange) ... from looking at past launches saw that there is an initial spike at launch so...I bought quickly at launch at 3x. unfortunately this was in Q1 and the pretty much every Q1 exchange launch has started at 3x and dropped back to ico price or below.
so now I have Fota which I bought at about 6.5 x of current price.

I still have hope this will come back later this year and I can break even at least.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I was reading about ICON and I thought they we're bluffing for some reason, ouch was I wrong. Not getting into that was the worst mistake. It can get worse so I consider myself lucky that that was my worst mistake.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
For me, it is absolutely Musicoin. I have lost more than 70% and I sold it. I sold because the coin was still falling. At the moment the price is half of my sell level.
Never invest long-term in a crypto which has high mining capacity.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello guys I will like us to share our comment on your worst crypto-currency investment ever made for some people it might be investing in lending coins which was rampant last year but crash heavily in the beginning of this year and for some it's possibly losing their hard drive which they backup their bitcoin wallet. So what's your own worst crypto-currency investment ever made ?? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: