Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your worst trade decision so far - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 26, 2016, 10:50:06 AM
In short, my worst trade decision is "Buy high, sell low" because i got fake information from untrusted website and trusted FUD/troll in this forum Sad
all possible measures should be considered carefully. every trader must have had a less fortunate period. the most important thing to keep trying and always thought that someday we will be successful. it is the capital to become a real trader.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 26, 2016, 10:25:35 AM
By looking at my past trade moves, looks like there was no worst trade decision so far but rather missed opportunities or kinda didn't able to take ride of the trend that has been passed.

Mostly it happens at altcoin trades where I didn't able to cope up with the trend happens in a certain coin. I managed to get profit to that particular coins Im talking about but not with the supposed full extent of profits. Im not that greedy anyway and it's much better to take profits rather than to face loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 26, 2016, 10:24:41 AM
Sold my bitcoin at 450usd. But only after 2 days it went up to 600usd. To much profit ive lost.so now im very carefull in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 26, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
ancient people even buy a pizza with hundreds of bitcoin. if it is seen now, the act was the stupidest action. however it was the past, look at that in the future will continue to grow bitcoin than today. we will be part of the future.

the guy who did that has stated that he doesn't regret it. he's a better man than me.

It was the first ever bitcoin transaction and if it hadn't happened then maybe the future would've been different.

I've never sold or traded, only accumulated and spent. all the junk I bought when it was in the 200s will no doubt haunt me in the future but it was cool to do at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2016, 10:13:31 AM
I don't play the markets, but it seems interesting. Any crazy stories out there?

Only thing close I have, when I got my first Bitcoin the price was $180 and had been holding steady for months. I needed some cash so I sold my Bitcoin for $180 and within 2 weeks the price of Bitcoin was over $1000. It was terrible.  Shocked

I think my worst trade decision now is not investing into trading when the bitcoin price is still low, like $200/bitcoin because I'm a long term investment. For me, as long as I get a little profit from it then I'm good.
everyone would regret it. ancient people even buy a pizza with hundreds of bitcoin. if it is seen now, the act was the stupidest action. however it was the past, look at that in the future will continue to grow bitcoin than today. we will be part of the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2016, 09:32:57 AM
I don't play the markets, but it seems interesting. Any crazy stories out there?

Only thing close I have, when I got my first Bitcoin the price was $180 and had been holding steady for months. I needed some cash so I sold my Bitcoin for $180 and within 2 weeks the price of Bitcoin was over $1000. It was terrible.  Shocked

I think my worst trade decision now is not investing into trading when the bitcoin price is still low, like $200/bitcoin because I'm a long term investment. For me, as long as I get a little profit from it then I'm good.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 26, 2016, 06:05:17 AM
So far I don't consider all of my loss as worst trade decision since for a quick dump Im just securing the profits and those missed pumps are the regret one. Well that is part of trading life and everyone else does.

But who knows, someday that one of my regret will become my worst trade decision. So right now Im just doing everything to make my trading stats as it's best and properly maintained well.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2016, 05:55:05 AM

things like that always happen in bitcoin. bitcoin price movements are always changing very quickly. we will not be able to predict how bitcoin move. bitcoin digital currency is having to price volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
October 26, 2016, 02:17:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: