Pages:
Author

Topic: When 1 BTC = $10k, I will blow an entire bitcoin on hookers and blow - page 3. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Start to prepare yourself & start selecting girls! ...it may happen sooner than you think! LOL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Molly's better than that girl.

I would have agreed with you in my college days but now I'm kinda over molly. It's too chill, and it makes me wayy too nice. I prefer ecstasy pills that's cut with other shit like speed, etc better because it makes me want to party.

I learnt what Molly is. That makes me as smart as Dank.

i bet a lot of kids have molly on their wishlists this year. santa shant oblige them this year. all i want is just a twerking miley cyrus doll. just putting that out there.

Not sure if you're being serious but if you are you got problems. How old are you? Miley Cyrus is disgusting

I wonder is the OP would consider blowing a couple hookers in Pattaya.

No I'm not sure about Thailand, I heard it's cheap but there are way too many ladyboys. I've done it in Singapore in orchard tower and it was pretty cool but that's as far into Asia I'd go for these shenanigans. 
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I wonder is the OP would consider blowing a couple hookers in Pattaya.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i bet a lot of kids have molly on their wishlists this year. santa shant oblige them this year. all i want is just a twerking miley cyrus doll. just putting that out there.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.

haha Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
legendary
dafar consulting
If these are on your bucket list, why wait until BTC hits $10k?

Why not indulge now? You don't even need a fraction of $10k to accomplish all of that... Wink

I could but i'm not in a position to just blow money like that... it's funny that I say that because I have blown plenty of money in strip clubs and whore houses this year but I've always regretted it the next day after I get sober.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If these are on your bucket list, why wait until BTC hits $10k?

Why not indulge now? You don't even need a fraction of $10k to accomplish all of that... Wink
legendary
dafar consulting
You heard it here first and I will bump this topic and provide proof of my promise once and IF BTC this $10,000 a pop. I've always wanted to have a threesome and do lines of coke off a stripper's tits... these are 2 bucket lists that I can easily knock off when I become rich off bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: