Pages:
Author

Topic: When $10k? - page 4. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
July 23, 2017, 03:17:38 AM
The crypto market cap is still relatively tiny.

Yes, if you compare the crypto market cap to say gold and silver's market cap you'll quickly realise that it is nowhere near the size of even precious metals, let alone the fiat currencies that bitcoin is supposed to be replacing.

John McAfee said that $500,000 in next 3 years is definite, i definitely wouldn't bet my own dick on live TV for that but $10k in 4 years is easy as f***. No kidding, price is already near $3000 and all we need is a triple in value. Usually a halving will bring around a 5-7x increase in bitcoin value and there is no reason to believe this isn't the case in the 2020 halving.

Honestly though i'd much rather see bitcoin have more merchants accepting it and a wider customer base, instead of its price just skyrocketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 02:46:04 AM
I admit that the total value of cryptocoins is still small, but your reference is the global finanical market. if you refer to the GDP from some one small country, we are now very strong.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 23, 2017, 02:39:41 AM
I think we see price of bitcoin at 10k dollars in the year of 2019 or maybe 2020 on that years for sure bitcoin price will reach more than 10k. So those people want invest bitcoin you can invest now and for sure after few years of holding you can earn a lot of profit. But invest only you can afford to lose . Invest only the extra money you have. Because we dont know what is the future of bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 23, 2017, 12:30:53 AM
in 2013 all people are talking about when $2K 
now you are talking about when $10K?
maybe in next year people will talk about when will 50K$ per one i think  Smiley

i clearly remember back in 2014 that i saw articles from those days and 2013 that people were speculating $10,000 for bitcoin. so it is not really new. back then the $10K mark was still a thing (i could only find an article on forbes but it doesn't seem to be what i had in mind).

and it is still too soon for it. first we need to end this nonsense about block size debate which has clearly been keeping bitcoin back.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 12:09:05 AM
in 2013 all people are talking about when $2K 

now you are talking about when $10K?

maybe in next year people will talk about when will 50K$ per one i think  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
July 22, 2017, 10:45:45 PM
Maybe after the increase in block size to 2MB towards the end of the year, or maybe sooner than that if things stay bullish. Four digit coins might become history soon, and in a few years become as unattainable as double digit coins are today. Hopefully in a few years people will be making threads entitled "when $100k".

This will happen eventually anyway. We're going step by step. Remember how fast we hit $2.000 this year after march's hard fork rumors. If bitcoin could maintain its development, we'll hit $10.000 within 10 years for sure.

10? Nah. 2. Probably less but I'm just assuming some exchange will get hacked or something big and negative will happen. That always slows down price increases.
Yeah but damn--we're still very near the ATH and we just popped back from a$1000 dive!  $10,000 is a very high number for the next year, but I do believe it could happen.  Could.  And I've been meaning to save my sig campaign earnings, but I keep spending it.  Now I'm really starting to question paying for stuff with bitcoin.  I don't think I'm going to sell or otherwise let go of any crypto that I get.  That's always turned out to be a real bad idea.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
July 22, 2017, 10:41:46 PM
Maybe after the increase in block size to 2MB towards the end of the year, or maybe sooner than that if things stay bullish. Four digit coins might become history soon, and in a few years become as unattainable as double digit coins are today. Hopefully in a few years people will be making threads entitled "when $100k".

This will happen eventually anyway. We're going step by step. Remember how fast we hit $2.000 this year after march's hard fork rumors. If bitcoin could maintain its development, we'll hit $10.000 within 10 years for sure.

10? Nah. 2. Probably less but I'm just assuming some exchange will get hacked or something big and negative will happen. That always slows down price increases.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 10:37:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
July 22, 2017, 09:35:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2017, 09:06:21 PM
The crypto market cap is still relatively tiny.
Pages:
Jump to: