Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN ALTSEASON? are we waiting for nothing? - page 4. (Read 1719 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
Think it's 50/50. What about you?
Well on the time on they said BTC will touch the price of $20,000 or more than that, Because once the bitcoins reach on that price maybe some altcoins in a market will be start increasing the price also and thats the season it will begun. And for this year altcoins are always down the price and it was hard for them to increase the price maybe in this coming month of december it will the time for them to be going top.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i am sure altseason would happen again in the future. it may not be in the near future, but it needs more time

cryptocurrency is early development, it means there are still many developments in the future. you can see china join this crypto developments, many giant companies join this too

libra, telegram, kakao. those can make people interested to join this revolution industry. so it can trigger price of altcoins
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Things that always become a conversation.

When will it arrive? When is the altcoin season coming?

You should already know, there is no one who can guarantee when the altcoin season will arrive. This is really pure from the crypto market movement itself. If I personally answer, it will come naturally. Better to wait for the season to arrive, you better use the time every day to benefit from trading for example.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
We can expect alt season mostly in the month of jan 2020 where new funds comes to crypto market and we can expect positive growth for all altcoins as well

Will still insist that, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. What we have seen in the time past may not repeat itself again because many things have happened. Scam where not pronounced before the 2017 halve but, from the 2018 till date we have heard a few project with good intentions of investing the funds from ICO and IEO. Although we should wait to see the positive movement of the next halve on the entire market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
When BTC more than $20K again  Grin

Seriously, nobody really knows. I remember people saying alt season will start upon EOS mainnet launch but that never happened. Now, some are saying XRP will rally the altcoins and it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

If you ever plan to go with altcoins hoping there will be an alt season, stick with the top 10 or top 20. Don't expect a 1000X or more from relatively unknown alts.
For that to happen we will need a very specific set of circumstances happening in the market, first of all we need investors to be interested in altcoins once again and for that we need fresh projects with new ideas that can rise the interest in the altcoin market, something that we are not seeing right now, we also need for the price of bitcoin to become stable for some time, that way those that are holding bitcoin will think it is a better business to invest in altcoins and we are not seeing that either.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
We can expect alt season mostly in the month of jan 2020 where new funds comes to crypto market and we can expect positive growth for all altcoins as well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 423
Are you expecting it in rush? don't think of it so quickly but it will come whenever the market has ripen itself.
Like everyone has been telling you, no one knows when it will come.
As for me, I'm not waiting for nothing but I know what I'm waiting and it won't come into waste.
if you do like that then that is your way, for me to prepare myself for the altcoin trend. To do even though you don't expect much but you have to keep preparing yourself so that, when the trend starts you can take place in it
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
For me altseason is everyday when bitcoin is on stable price.
There are many alts that raising when btc price is on calm state, we shouldn't wait for a moment that all alts is raising, that was just a mirage, it looks all rising because it's paired with bitcoin and when bitcoin price is increasing, alt market will looks all green in pair of USD.
So, i think if we could focus on researching what alt can be profitable, we could gain some profits in normal days
Activity: 793
We already kind of bull market on asian altcoins, but I am afraid that we will not see such gains like in 2017. People are now more educated where is the real price for these altcoins.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Nope its 100/0 ? that's what i see in the trends. Crypto Market is not showing any positive statistics that can trigger extraordinary breakout like it was in 2017.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
Nobody can be confident about the cryptocurrency market because it volatility is on a high side. You just have to wait and watch the swinging of the market, who knows, it maybe in favor of the altcoins but as for me, Bitcoin dorminance is on a high side, let wait for the halve to see what the market have for us. Altcoins season will still pump up, hold what you have for now against tomorrow or 2020.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I would like to believe but only by faith I live because there are no prerequisites for the further development of violas. Personally I have a full trunk of empty tokens and I hope at least some of them come to life.

We couldn't do anything with the token that is considered hopeless, if we want the altseason to start, we can trigger bitcoin first. As per observing the situation, most of the time, when bitcoin increases, altcoins follow. In this case we case that bull phase is holistic to all cryptocurrency. I too, have a huge amount of altcoins that isn't worthy, but what the altseason means for me is that, altcoins that are performing well in the market will obtain good performance in marketprice increase and volume increase.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Are you expecting it in rush? don't think of it so quickly but it will come whenever the market has ripen itself.
Like everyone has been telling you, no one knows when it will come.
As for me, I'm not waiting for nothing but I know what I'm waiting and it won't come into waste.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Most people wait for the coming alt season, especially the altcoins holder. Alt season usually happens if the price of bitcoin rises high
as happened in 2017. According to my analysis the price of bitcoin is related to alt season, therefore believe it or not if bitcoin returns
to the price of $ 20,000 so the price of altcoins will mostly go up too. Especially altcoins that are famous and have volume big will go up
in price. Let us prove the truth, let's wait for the future developments.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
Your personal text says you are a trader and a blockchain expert. Who can answer this question better than yourself ?
I am wondering how can a blockchain expert and a trader can ask such a question.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
It is assumed or projected hat altseason will be next year, which will come alongside bitcoin rally.
Well, it is possible, but the reality is that, the year 2029 might come without any obvious season.
Predicting a bright future for altcoin is very difficult, because last year many also made predictions that this year all altcoin will be good in the market, but what we see today is all missing predictions, because the factor of market balance is very difficult for us to guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As an altcoin holder i think i'm not waiting for nothing because i still have hope that there will be a time for altcoin to boom again though i'm not sure how many years would it take. i just hold altcoin that has big potential with an active development aside from having a working platform, this are the reason why i keep holding them because they still offer a bright future.
Time will come that all our waitings will be paid of.
Altcoin season will come along with bitcoin, maybe not this year, but it will surely come.

I would like to believe but only by faith I live because there are no prerequisites for the further development of violas. Personally I have a full trunk of empty tokens and I hope at least some of them come to life.

An altcoin without life  is considered to be shitcoin, if those shitcoin were already dead for so many months, I dont think that it will have a value even altcoin season will come.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
It is assumed or projected hat altseason will be next year, which will come alongside bitcoin rally.
Well, it is possible, but the reality is that, the year 2029 might come without any obvious season.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As an altcoin holder i think i'm not waiting for nothing because i still have hope that there will be a time for altcoin to boom again though i'm not sure how many years would it take. i just hold altcoin that has big potential with an active development aside from having a working platform, this are the reason why i keep holding them because they still offer a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Every one have waiting for altcoin season after bitcoin raise to higher price, if bitcoin still down and dominance on exchange market altcoin season have wait for long time. Bitcoin price break above $20k I think will be season for altcoin where many altcoin raise to higher price and have potential to get much profit with altcoin but we need waiting when bitcoin price is up fist.

if you are holding thousands of altcoins you really can't wait for the price to go moon. not everyone has the patience to hold when they see the altcoins they hold are now 50x below the ICO price. they can shout scam to the team who issue the tokens but that wont lead them anywhere either. so you could either just sell your altcoins or just hold it and hope there will really be an altcoin season. there are altcoins that are sure to rise though, it must be true when they say invest to the top coins.
Pages:
Jump to: