Pages:
Author

Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 15505 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the first time when i heard about bitcoin was 2 years ago, and bitcoin's rate was cool but i started used bitcoin  in 2014 and i wish the price of bitcoin getting higher from time to tome
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
I started using bitcoin few months before I opened the account here. I started using bitcoin because I was amazed by the price at that time (at $500-600) and I wondered that if I earned (and mined) 1 BTC online, I will get extra money to spend. Today I know that earning amd mining bitcoin isn't that easy at all.

Actuallt that is easy in earning bitcoin if you are not a big spender. Signature campaign pays you alot. Just in couple of months you can easily get 1 btc and mining is great too although it will take some time

i started using bitcoin at the end of 2014 because i don't want to use paypal or skrill anymore. beside that, the technology has so much potential. it's also a solid investment.

Yes its true that bitcoin is using great technology and some of banks want to apply it to their system too but this is not a really solid investment,

because bitcoin price is volatile, although with that volatile you can earn more
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
i started using bitcoin at the end of 2014 because i don't want to use paypal or skrill anymore. beside that, the technology has so much potential. it's also a solid investment.

Paypal is bullshit and lots of time consuming. When I was not aware of bitcoins everyone suggested me for paypal While opening a account there I found that the whole process to open an account was so time consuming and verifying bank account takes extra time so I just deleted that account and waited long till I became familiar to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Activity: 854
I started in the november 2013 bubble because I joined a good community in a forum,I made many friends and a good bitcoin group that still keeps active
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Back in 2013, I heard BTC for the first time ever, in a mainstream online newsite. The headlines was something like "Underground deep web market functions under crypto currency made by mysterious creator". Needless to say it sounded pretty interesting. I started learning from there and became hooked.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
     I think in the January starting was enjoying all of our friends in the Mall one of our friends was got an amounts by BTC something told and he arrange for that a big party. Probably he almost time requested for do registration in the bit coin system but we not heard him seriously ever but after he got money we some request him for make registration for me and others ones of our friends anyway he help us very much for registration and given us all kinds of Web address which is for known about BTC very important. We took very seriously about BTC by helping of our friends and today BTC for us is one and only way  for become successful dreams...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
i started reading about bitcoins back in 2013 but was abit to scared to buy some ,so I conducted some research about bitcoin and learned the whole infrastructure behind it

I read in 2010 but at that time I was not financially stable to invest in Bitcoins but then I invested in Bitcoins in last year and I searched on the google regarding the advantages attached with the bitcoins and I was convinced that I should hold some bitcoins which could be helpful to me in the future.
Activity: 451
I found bitcointalk on google
then i saw the price is raising, and that there is a wide community for it.
Activity: 249
i started reading about bitcoins back in 2013 but was abit to scared to buy some ,so I conducted some research about bitcoin and learned the whole infrastructure behind it
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I started using bitcoin in few months ago. My friend told me and describe what bitcoin is. When he was talking about it, I'm not interested until he told me that bitcoin could be used in gambling easier than fiat. Yes, this part made me interested. So, I was using it to gambling.  Grin  But now I just do gambling sometimes because I got many lost.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I started using bitcoin few months before I opened the account here. I started using bitcoin because I was amazed by the price at that time (at $500-600) and I wondered that if I earned (and mined) 1 BTC online, I will get extra money to spend. Today I know that earning amd mining bitcoin isn't that easy at all.
Activity: 266
I seem to know bitcoin is almost the same as everyone else, when bitcoin prices skyrocketed in 2013  Grin
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
Iam know bitcoin in 2013 but iam trade and use bitcoin is 1year ago after i get more stellar Smiley
Activity: 952
i started using bitcoin in 2014 about a year ago. it is around the same date i registered here.

but i have heard about bitcoin much longer before that. maybe around 2-3 years, around the time when everybody was doing solo mining and bitcoin price was skyrocketing through the roof.

the reason that i started using bitcoin was mostly because i liked the technology and idea behind it and also i find trading a great way to earn some extra money.

Bitcoin is 7 years old now and we started one year back we were very late go get into bitcoins. Just imagine if we would have invested at the time of its inception today it would be different stories for us.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I know it looks like bitcoin when in 2013, because at that time the price of bitcoin $1000 so I'm interested Cheesy
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
discovered bitcoin in 2013 when riding high touched at $ 1,000 each , fortunately I did not buy that value
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Discovered it early 2013 at the s&p500 chat room, because for investment, but now for spending aswell.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I discovered bitcoin around 2010 reading of its existence in some blogs around the web ... also the time I downloaded the client to undermine , but after a few minutes got mad cause I slowed down a lot the computer , I got back in the game in 2013 after hearing about it again
Activity: 350
Back in 2013 I was attracted by bitcoin mining, when Bitcoin's price skyrocket! Now I still believe it!
Pages:
Jump to: