Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 32. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Yes, it's really hard to guess. There are many factors to make the market pumped. Market capitalization began to increase sharply as the economy recovered, shark pumping or dumpling plans, and the biggest impact was the margins. This game is like gambling and it always makes the market change.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
I guess the bull run will start at December this year. But i think it will not be a big bull run so BTC can only reach $10k and ETH $700, and the same ratio for other altcoins.
Activity: 686
October 23, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
no one knows that. i think next bull run will be after the next big news about BTC. people are feeling fear about investing in crypto. when positive feeling starts then lot more investments will come in to crypto. also the whales are waiting for the perfect moment
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 10:23:19 PM
It is not easy to predict when will the bull run start. It has no cycle or pattern of recurring. Last year it happened around this time. We hope for a bullrun very soon; possibly in December 2018 or very early 2019.
Activity: 26
October 23, 2018, 09:53:07 PM
Well, the bullrun happened last year, so it might repeat again this year too. But it's just assumption and prediction, the bullrun might not happen for even in the next year or two, cause it's volatile and unpredictable. But the whole business thing is in prediction and risk, so it might happen too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 07:36:57 PM
no one knows for sure when Bullrun will be back, if we go back to see history that has been repeated then I think this year and next year will still be like this and without any significant movement. but that's just a prediction, I'm not someone who is skilled at predicting things, especially the price of cryptocurrencies, but I only see from the history of crypto prices that have happened
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
In my opinion we are not going to see a bull market until the end of the year of 2020 or at the beginning of 2021, I am not really expecting a recovery soon because people are too afraid to invest and because there are still too many weak hands around us.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
In my opinion there is 2 choice for that pump. One is ETF and second is Halving.
So we can see another huge bull run in 2019 if etf will be approve..
It it will be not we can see huge bullrun in 2020 because btc have a halving in 2020..

Surely i can not predict the time exactly. but in my opinion these two thing is the most important thing for next bull.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
We are in cryptcocurrency that is the depend on speculations. I think we can buy mostly bitcoin because in this bear trend i dont trust much the other altcoins. If you want to buy altcoins you can buy top 10 coins. Next year, I will see that bitcoin's price will be hit about 30 000 dollar.
Activity: 364
October 22, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
If you will based on history then maybe you are right because last year that is also the time where bitcoin and ether had reached it's ATH. But it can't be the same as last year if you will look at the trend right now but who knows, we are only speculating here and whales has the biggest knowledge as the can manipulate if they want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
Looking at the cycle that occurred last year, it may happen again now, November and December will become a pump for BTC and will last some time for next year and finally return at normal prices
The cycle will not repeat too soon so if you expect the market to look like 2017 then you have to wait 3-5 years. Now the market will continue to move sideways and nothing will change until the end of 2018. The market is very bleak and over the past two weeks there has been no sign of any growth.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 22, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
I have no hope now like last year bull run. In my opinion market will stay like now for some years. If really market go then it will be go more deep again. Just take the current opportunity and make profit we can't say about the future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 22, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Let's pass it on 2019. I'm losing my hope that the bull run will start for any of the remaining month. Like the usual reasons why would the market would cause to pump are basically the news. Just like those ETF proposals, Bakkt adoption and other massive adoptions.
If nothing happens for this year at least we might see it move to a better price like $8000 - $10000. 
Activity: 252
October 22, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
Nobody can say your that. People were telling the whole year that the next bull run is coming soon and as we can see the whole year the market was in red zone. The only thing we can do is to be patient and not to sell deep.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 22, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
There are some analysts who say that the bull run will start gradual, building up throughout november and then taking off in december.
I tend to agree with these.
The signals make sense and there is no reason to expect otherwise.
For example, we have for sure bottomed out, btc price has been in the $6000s for two months in a row already.
We also have a lot of positive development with major financial institutions showing better sentiments.

However, the big problem is new money.
Last year was so great because there were so many new people jumping into crypto.
We have average, everyday people investing and that drove the market to new heights.
Now fomo is over, it is not likely that will happen again.
So we need institutional money to come in, and that might be harder than we think.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
I think it wont be this year, hope next year we will see strong growth of crypto projects. And i will agree that it has to be some event which will  trigger  bull run beginning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 22, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

There doesn't seem to be any trigger for the bull run now. ETF's postponed, Constantinople postponed, the market is depressive. No sign of bulls on the horizon.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 22, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
The more people think of bull run and yet there is no sign of such, and only thing I discovered is that people don't really care about the technology again but only concern about making money and why we are in this manipulation of things, human will always be what they are cause looking at what the technology has to offer is less concerned to all but only bull, which is a bad idea to me , many post are just on when bull, why dip non of what we should do to make the technology more advance .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
People talk about bull run. They predict when it comes. But no one can say when it happen. This crypto market is very unpredictable. I can not see any sign of bullish market yet. But as a investor, I wish that it will come soon.
Activity: 165
October 22, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
There is a little chance of having a bull run here within this year. If it happens, there will not be many bubbles, IMO. I think BTC will get at $10k-$15k at the end of the year and then altcoin will follow the trend.
Pages:
Jump to: