Pages:
Author

Topic: When did you go to bed last night? (Daily thread) - page 11. (Read 72998 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
normally 10 pm and as so was yesterday for me .. no money to enjoy christmas so better sleep than getting lurking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
3 am , some real work to be done today also Sad
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
11hpm.
Activity: 322
at around 2 am
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
3 am
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Around 12 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
around 12 A.M which is the typical time
Activity: 84
at around 3 am
Activity: 70
3 AM, had to prepare for a seminar earlier today
Activity: 98
One of my rares nights this year. I went to bed without I feel tired... Smiley

I know that for someone here this could be very strange, but after you will experience that I am sure that you will gonna believe me. After I start to study the non-physical phenomenon i.e. prays, songs and meditations I have discover another world. Did you know that the best medicine for your brain is the spiritual practicing?

I will start with meditation. Meditation is something that can really help you to clear your mind of your thoughts and also help you to focus more on the things that you are doing at the moment. The song is another form to help you to clear your thoughts by focusing on the text. Can you imagine who powerful will be the song if the text is sacred?

The pray is the ultimate and the final form for your brain. Did someone here ever try to express a pray with a honest words and pure consciousness? Believe me, it is very hard...
Activity: 854
About 9 AM, having much work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
around 11:20 as usual
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
i slept at 11PM last night
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
as usual ...midnight or so.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
after midnight Cheesy
evenings the only time i can sit behind computer undisturbed =D
Activity: 98
Well, last night I was having a very tireless training... Smiley

Our trainings are very intensive, so if you miss only ONE, believe me that you will feel the pain in your muscles the next time when back in the gym. That's why when I back from training I will gonna need one nap plus shower before I go to bed.

My way of sleeping is schedule, so even if I am home, I always go to bed at 4 am. Sometimes if I am very tired, I take a short nap and then go to bed. Believe me, the day when you start to schedule your sleeping, you will gonna change your whole life!
Activity: 835
12.pm
Activity: 453
3h am is my reg time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Earlier than what I usually go to bed. I probably went to bed around Midnight
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Finally crashed out early for once!!! 11:30 est!!
Pages:
Jump to: