Pages:
Author

Topic: When did you start trading? - page 6. (Read 1450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 23, 2019, 08:39:02 AM
I start trading after I get my first bits through faucet.
My first exchange were Mintpal , 5 years ago. It was the most trustable exchange , similar with poloniex and bittrex.

When I'm doing my first trade, I wasn't brave enough to trade it so I try to keep hold at least a week and I gain some losses at the end !
But the story is different when I try to hold btc over 4 years !
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 23, 2019, 08:31:24 AM
I have started trading for a long time, sadness and sweetness have been felt, sometimes there are many experiences that make me more patient, thorough and precise to take action to sell or buy continuously or loosely, which is the most important thing is to make the experience  Your trade becomes a better trader
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2019, 05:51:24 AM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy
I have known Trading for a long time. In my opinion, trading can provide an opportunity for us to achieve enormous profits. Playing trading is a job that can produce unlimited amounts of profit. In addition, the science of trading is something that is certain so that knowledge about trading can be learned. This is one of the best opportunities in our lives and Trading is an extraordinary part of the work we can do.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
April 23, 2019, 05:09:11 AM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy
I have been trading for a long time but not a professional trader. I think you can find useful experiences on the forum, there are many similar questions. Important: Trusting in your judgment, everything is just a reference.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 23, 2019, 05:02:46 AM
what is your main reason for trading??? that is one capital you must have. if you ask when I start trading of course when the price goes down and at that time I start trading and when the price goes up I also trade
Almost everybody would say that their main reason is for profit and investment. My first trading experience was with the C-CEX exchange. I do not have problems with them because I can play with small capital only. However, because I want to add more capital I switch to more volume trading company and that is bittrex. Most of my trade is a minimum 5% profit and after hitting it trade again. You have to be very patient if you want to gain more than 5% profit.

My advice to you? You need to learn at least basic chart reading and if you have time, learn more about trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 23, 2019, 04:37:31 AM
Way back 2016 I start trading when the price is very low and I gain a lot of knowledge because that time is when many scammers are in the crypto world so I've scam a lot of times but still trading until now, why? it is just because when the price of bitcoin rise I feel the profit and earn the money that is fruit of hard work in which I've really waited for so long. Until now Im still trading although the price is very low because I believe that when it arise again I will get my payment on the hardwork that I've been giving now.
So those experience that you've get and the knowledge you've gain makes you a better trader and although you've scam many times you still trading because you believe that something miracle will happen, Just like now that the crypto world is in a crisis in which we dont know when it will recover.
You could have made use of your coins in the bull back in 2017. It was an opportunity so many people lost and that in fact could have made money by withdrawing. And since you have some prior experience right now, I think that you should be able to make money in the current bullish market. This is a good opportunity to do so. The more you explore about how to do a profit oriented trade, the more you make.

But, everyone is making some mistakes while they are starting with trading career. This is all about learning phases and people who are all making use of their mistakes as a learning opportunity, making their life simple and eventually becoming as a professional traders in short period of time itself.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 22, 2019, 02:49:42 PM
I did not trade full time but even so doing trade for me was a very thrilling thing and yes of course I had experienced many advantages and disadvantages but because I started trading in mid 2017 and that made me have to learn more a lot about trading.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 02:42:25 PM
It seems that now there are also many investors who trade, for me now is also a good way to start trading, because now market prices are starting to rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
April 22, 2019, 02:38:57 PM
I started trading in 2014,when cryptocurrencies were not as fashionable as they are now. Then there was a lot of hope, in principle, many of them were justified. Of course, knowing that Bitcoin will make such a breakthrough at the end of 2017, it was possible to earn good money. Now, unfortunately, I do not see the prerequisites for such growth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 01:37:41 PM
I started trading in 2018. One of my failures was wrong choice of trading platform, it was annoying, had few information. Soon after it I had changed it, and second attempt was also unsuccessful. Platform was even very difficult to deal with, and site constantly was freezing

And what can you advise - how to choose worthy one in all diversity?

I usually pay attention to exchanges with good concept and positioning, nice sense of humor is a huge plus

Do u have smth on ur mind?

Oh, the last was amazing, wait a sec

Can’t wait to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3oQNXinko
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 22, 2019, 01:29:21 PM
I started trading in 2018. One of my failures was wrong choice of trading platform, it was annoying, had few information. Soon after it I had changed it, and second attempt was also unsuccessful. Platform was even very difficult to deal with, and site constantly was freezing

I usually pay attention to exchanges with good concept and positioning, nice sense of humor is a huge plus

Can’t wait to see
April 22, 2019, 01:25:00 PM

April 22, 2019, 01:18:46 PM

April 22, 2019, 01:13:54 PM

April 22, 2019, 01:09:00 PM

April 22, 2019, 01:05:37 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
April 22, 2019, 12:02:52 PM
Trading is not easy to work and handling. Time is important of the trading and market place price is important. Market price is any time to up an down. So check the price day by day then start the trading. Trading is connect the all country people. So time to complete trading process. Always communication with people Properly .
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
April 22, 2019, 11:51:25 AM

I started trading in 2016 and at that time I only knew how to trade bitcoin and doge. And a year passed and I learned about altcoins, and now I know quite a lot. But I still failed in the transaction even though I have learned a lot in the past time
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 22, 2019, 11:35:13 AM
I have been trading since 2015, of course, losses and profits are food every day. It cannot be denied that every job has risks. But at least Bitcoin has changed my finances. No one taught how to trade in crypto. But just the experience that taught it all.
Basic knowledge of trading is simple we need to buy something with low price and sell it to high price so if you know it means you are ready to be a trader but as crypto trader you need to know how to pick the exchanges and which coin to trade if crypto to crypto pair and lot of analytical skills.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
April 22, 2019, 09:49:49 AM

It was 2 years back when i started trading and till now i have invested only small capital amounts and have got good returns from them.My basic rule is that you should always be ready to loose in this crypto market and moreover learn from your past mistakes and turn them into profit oppurtunity for you.But first do research about the coin in which you are intrested.
Pages:
Jump to: