Pages:
Author

Topic: When do I need to change my bitcoin addressand why? - page 2. (Read 1591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
I've been told by some articles that I should change my bitcoin address regularly, and some even suggest that I should change it after every purchase.  Can I have your advice on how to keep my addresses safe? Also, can anyone explain to me why I need to keep changing the address, since they can't send bitcoin without access to my wallet?
This advice to change addresses for every transaction has its motive only in privacy.
You can use all the time same address, but anyone who you transact with, will be able to track your spending for years (assuming you used this address for couple years). Privacy is only concern here, not security.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I've been told by some articles that I should change my bitcoin address regularly, and some even suggest that I should change it after every purchase.  Can I have your advice on how to keep my addresses safe? Also, can anyone explain to me why I need to keep changing the address, since they can't send bitcoin without access to my wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: