Pages:
Author

Topic: When do the Cryto market come in uptrend ??? - page 8. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Not all price is steady,check bnb in binance and ond.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Hi everyone!

All markets is still down and i dont realize the signal which bring it uptrend again. I lost alot of money when invest in cryto. All of token I hold down >50% the valid when i buy and hold it.
In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest or some of the valid token to hold?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!

The market will be green in the future, trust me. Now is just a small deep, you should keep holding your coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
also lost a lot. but I want to believe in the best. it seems that the crypto currency is dying. on all exchanges volumes fell. I think we just have to wait. maybe it's not soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Dear my friend,
I think the market still crazy now but it will come back. Waiting is only thing you should do now. At the end of year,  maybe the market won't be as better as last year but I am sure that it will GREEN and much better than now. So don't really worry about curent condion of cryto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!

All markets is still down and i dont realize the signal which bring it uptrend again. I lost alot of money when invest in cryto. All of token I hold down >50% the valid when i buy and hold it.
In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest or some of the valid token to hold?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: