Pages:
Author

Topic: when do you buy ? - page 9. (Read 7210 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
Before the year 2018 arrived, I already observed that there is a continuously dropping in value until now and to be honest, I still believe that the value of bitcoin will increase again. Since the value of bitcoins,ethereum and other alternative coins is not that high compared to last year's value, then I would agree to the fact that it is the right time to buy bitcoins because it won't cost you so much. If you believe that the value of bitcoin will increase again, then you should buy now.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

For those who have coins to buy now this is the very good time to buy bitcoin because it has a low price. They have the chance to hold it until they want to hold it. But for me as a newbie l want also to hold bitcoin. Maybe my first pay l  will hold it until l reach the price as they say that bitcoin will reach up to $100000.As lm thinking on that value, hope l have the chance also to be a part of rich person through bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 26, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
It is difficult to make the decision to buy bitcoin at a time, depending on a lot of factors. Personally I buy bitcoin when the market has bad rumors about bitcoin, at this bitcoin price will drop. Before buying, I thoroughly analyzed the market, which led to a decrease in bitcoin prices, and whether those causes were corrected sooner or later, and then made the decision that I should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 224
January 25, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
Everyone has the same wish, but i think that it is no so easy as we think, Eventhough we know that it is the right time to buy bitcoin but still we feel is very difficult to decide. So, if you are following this formula you will never face to lose but you have patience because some time the rate is low for a long time so you need to  buy at that time more and more without any fear and whenever the price become high then you can start selling tell the price become again low
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I don’t see any need to be telling long stories here, simple, you just invest whenever your mind tells you the price is down to a low rate and sell whenever you feel you’ve earned enough profit. Buying of bitcoin depends on only one thing and that is enough amount to buy bitcoin. I keep on saving money in order to afford buying of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin hardly matters for me because I know bitcoin is going to give me good amount of profit no matter at which I price I buy bitcoin
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Bitcoin price is really unpredictable that is why it requires mathematical skills and clever strategic decision making when planning to buy bitcoin. For me to be succesful in anything we should be risk taker. Anytime you can buy bitcoin whether at a low or higher price but make sure when you sell it back it should be in higher price even if it means that you will hold it for a while. All these grammatical  words for an ordinary stock you can just check out and buy whenever you wish
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
You might want to use some of the technical indicators that
allows you to identify the areas where the trend might change.

Personally, I often use Relative Strength Index (RSI). It helps
to identify when the market is over selling or over buying.

For example, I want to buy a shitcoin. I'll take a look its RSI
and wait when the RSI goes over 20. After buying, I would wait
for the RSI to go up to 80. Then when it hits 80, I would sell if
the price is greater than the price when I bought. If not, then I
would wait for the next hit of RSI to go 80 and so on. In this
case, I could gain.

This is just an example. There are lots of indicators out there
to help you. Still, trade at your own risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
As soon as bitcoin makes a sharp move with the price - all the altcoyins go to the bottom. And this is the moment when you need to buy them. Personally, I do so. I buy altcoyins at such moments. I sell them at a 5-10% mark-up. In the falling market this is enough for me.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 25, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
I try to buy if the coin is below its potential.I measure the potential by looking the project, marketcap and total supply of the coin.If these 3 Numbers looks good and if the price is below all time high I simply buy it
Activity: 266
January 25, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
As the price is at all red,i think is the best time to take advantage of buying and wait for when the market will shot it sky rocket,than you make your bastard millions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
now is the best time to buy...it is low in value then wait for the bitcoin to rise the price again
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
The best time to invest in bitcoin or any crypto currency is to know its marker value beforehand. You will not be able to sell it for profit as soon as you invest, but you  can wait to sell it if you profit within a month.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Always aim to buy low, I use graphs to give me an idea of the price fluctuations and then check news to make sure there's no alarming reason as to why the price is currently low.
 Thanks
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
The best time to buy some assets is when it's low.But you can also check their project updates and the supply,sometime there are project that you think that its already in a high price but the developer of the project have some target so it means it still in a low price.Always do some research in everything that you want to do in crypto industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:00:00 AM
If you made your mind for the buying of this digital currency like bitcoin then it is good to use it for the business purpose bitcoin is good to have the right time for the good decision regarding investing in bitcoin or altcoin now my interest in high in the altcoins and i have purchased some of the altcoin in the present time. Bitcoin buying is a good strategy for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
January 25, 2018, 01:40:54 AM
i will follow the market to know the bottom of the coins. Now is an example. Most of coins are cheap at the moment. I will buy more BTC and ETH and hold for few months. They will grow again and i can take profit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
If your intention is to trade then obviously you need to buy coins when in dip so you can sell it in much higher price to gain more profits. In investing you don't really need to wait for the dip to buy the coins since you are aiming for a long term investment and surely it will give you huge profit in the future.
Yes i agree on that i believe that the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price drop down because it is really the big opportunity to buy with only small capital and we can really make a huge profit in tge near future when we will have patience  and we  can wait for the right time to sell and selling must always be on a high price.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
If your intention is to trade then obviously you need to buy coins when in dip so you can sell it in much higher price to gain more profits. In investing you don't really need to wait for the dip to buy the coins since you are aiming for a long term investment and surely it will give you huge profit in the future.
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
WHen market is full red with good volume is best time to buy. I know it's very tough to stop myself to buy when I see some good coin deepr price but without good volume it's not a good decision.
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I think selling it now is  not a good idea because bitcoin price is in a low rates. So I think it's good to hold now and wait for the reversals. And if you are interested to buy more bitcoin then it's the right time to buy more bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: