Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 77. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 21, 2016, 07:05:10 AM
I have been following the prices of Bitcoin. When prices fall, I'm buying new Bitcoin for investment purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2016, 12:05:57 AM
When i don't have any bitcoin left on my balance for gambling. Every week i'm buy bitcoins for gambling and also if the price of bitcoin is decrease i also buy it for cheap one.
So you are solely buying bitcoins for gambling purposes, I have a suggestion my friend that you want to consider, try to buy and invest and when you profit you can gain more than the winning you have in gambling. And risk wise its a better option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 20, 2016, 09:31:36 PM
When i don't have any bitcoin left on my balance for gambling. Every week i'm buy bitcoins for gambling and also if the price of bitcoin is decrease i also buy it for cheap one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 20, 2016, 07:46:38 PM
I regular see the price of the bitcoin, if i see the price is low, I buy many of it, and sell it when the price of it is high, that is the only way i trade bitcoins
yeah I will first look at the price of bitcoin because the first aim is to make profits of course I'm going to buy bitcoin as low as possible before time pump. but I sometimes wrong in the estimated price.

Its good to buy when price of bitcoin is really at down phase but for its state now its very good to buy some coins now like what have just doing for many investor now they buying coins so they can save it for future halving, and staking to earn big profit for this event.
Activity: 504
May 20, 2016, 06:08:03 PM
I regular see the price of the bitcoin, if i see the price is low, I buy many of it, and sell it when the price of it is high, that is the only way i trade bitcoins
yeah I will first look at the price of bitcoin because the first aim is to make profits of course I'm going to buy bitcoin as low as possible before time pump. but I sometimes wrong in the estimated price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
May 20, 2016, 04:47:00 PM

Price was around 450$ this morning, not a good idea to buy now. But halving is coming and every bitcoin will make profit for us, so pirce doesn't matter now. I think many people think this way right now.
If you will not buy now, you will regret because it could be the lowest price you could see. Bitcoin price are constantly increasing and it has nowhere to go but up. I would say that this price now is a good buy already if you do.

I bought some bitcoin when the price was $430 today. It is a very good price considering the price in a few months.
But according to the preev the price is 440.. where do you bought your bitcoin honestly that price is low.. and its better to buy at that price but i don't know where do you buy it..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 20, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

Price was around 450$ this morning, not a good idea to buy now. But halving is coming and every bitcoin will make profit for us, so pirce doesn't matter now. I think many people think this way right now.
If you will not buy now, you will regret because it could be the lowest price you could see. Bitcoin price are constantly increasing and it has nowhere to go but up. I would say that this price now is a good buy already if you do.

I bought some bitcoin when the price was $430 today. It is a very good price considering the price in a few months.

It depends on what your intentions are. If you plan to hold your coins for the longer term, then it's a good buy. But if you have them only for a short time, then it's 50/50. The price at this point has no clear direction. All things are possible.
Activity: 17
May 20, 2016, 03:43:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 14, 2016, 10:41:43 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 14, 2016, 10:03:37 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2016, 01:41:11 AM
i buy it when i can the price could shoot to the moon any day now better to be ready for the raise.
may be a great time to buy a bitcoin is when the price drops, and has the potential to rise again as it is today. I think many are doing just that
it certainly, but sometimes it is difficult to predict the climax when the price drops. and the current prices do not go down, but a good time to buy, because all know that prices will rise more when halving.

We cannot predict what will be the exact price of bitcoin at halving, but one thing is sure it will be higher then current price, so buying now can be profitable.

Yes so just make some nice action to our coins whatever the output that halving will bring. And besides Im pretty sure that it will top the current price rate so still we can make profit for our buying rate today.
This is already a no brainer, if you see how majority react on the nearing halving, you can tell already that the price will rise with a substantial amount and the best way to do it with a minimum risk is to buy now and pray for the future price to rise.

Buying today bitcoins is right, it is the best time now to buy. Because when it's price go higher and higher you will just be sorry for not buying earlier.
And you can save a lot of bitcoins today if you are going to buy today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 14, 2016, 01:27:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 14, 2016, 01:03:12 AM
i buy it when i can the price could shoot to the moon any day now better to be ready for the raise.
may be a great time to buy a bitcoin is when the price drops, and has the potential to rise again as it is today. I think many are doing just that
it certainly, but sometimes it is difficult to predict the climax when the price drops. and the current prices do not go down, but a good time to buy, because all know that prices will rise more when halving.

We cannot predict what will be the exact price of bitcoin at halving, but one thing is sure it will be higher then current price, so buying now can be profitable.

Yes so just make some nice action to our coins whatever the output that halving will bring. And besides Im pretty sure that it will top the current price rate so still we can make profit for our buying rate today.
This is already a no brainer, if you see how majority react on the nearing halving, you can tell already that the price will rise with a substantial amount and the best way to do it with a minimum risk is to buy now and pray for the future price to rise.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 13, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 13, 2016, 12:01:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 13, 2016, 11:49:55 AM
Activity: 1204
May 13, 2016, 11:39:22 AM
Activity: 1
May 13, 2016, 11:30:01 AM
i rarely buy btc. last time i bought btc was when the prices were stable at around 230 ish. i think ill buy again if they go under 300.
last time i think to buy btc arround 280 but i missed that because i m busy that time but if the price come to there again i surely buy btc in big quantity it is go up in future surely i m only waiting tell end of july
You cant buy such a low price right now and i think the price of bitcoin will not crash at that price.. its better to buy right now because halving is nearly done.. so that you are sure that you can still make a profit with your money.. if missed this time after block halving you will be regret..
Because the halving is nearing the price is consistently going up due to hype in the community, if you are waiting for the right time to buy bitcoins, I can tell you that now is the time and ride with train.

Yes this is the right time to buy as price is stable now and it will move up when we get closer to halving, so better buy now and sell with higher profits  at the halving.
What does "at the halving" mean? Is this different with "after the halving"?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
May 13, 2016, 11:23:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 13, 2016, 11:07:58 AM
I think it'll still be a month or so before we see anything close to $500, but we might see some movement over the next weeks that'll allow for some nice profits thanks to day-trading.

I don't know if I have the balls to try and make some extra money off of the day trading, I think I'll just wait until the halving rolls around and then maybe I'll start buy a bit more.

Day trading is not for everybody. A buy and hold strategy works well for most people, especially when the price is expected to increase in the long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: