Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 99. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 06:02:35 PM
stupid me but i was wondering can uᴉoɔʇᴉq have smart contract feature?

what you mean by contract feature?

are you referring to the actual bitcoin exchange as a contract when you submit a buy order?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 05:42:07 PM
I just bought a lot of uᴉoɔʇᴉq about 2 days ago because halving is coming up soon and I am trying to get as much uᴉoɔʇᴉq as I can.

That is the perfect strategy to follow as this is the good time to buy some coins and hold it for haling as price will be better in next few months.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 01, 2016, 05:15:44 PM
I just bought a lot of Bitcoin about 2 days ago because halving is coming up soon and I am trying to get as much Bitcoin as I can.
Activity: 462
April 01, 2016, 05:12:35 PM
before i was thinking it will be down to 200$ but i see that the price in at 400$ in a long time and that lead us to a great growth in price soon so this time is the best time to buy bitcoin and start saving them and wait for the pricce to hit 500$.
it will be in a month maybe or 2 but it will come soon and it will be great time :p.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 05:01:08 PM
stupid me but i was wondering can bitcoin have smart contract feature?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 12:49:47 PM
I buy moondollars when there is a reasonable fall of the price. If the fall of the price is near the common ups and downs of the price, I will not buy any. Other than that, I do not buy moondollars regularly because I earn it. Cheesy

I sometimes do that, if I still have spare money, I grab the opportunity when the price drops more than normal, say about $20 drop, but now, I think it is good to buy when the price drops atleast $5 and same as selling..

Yes i also think it is the time to buy because price is very much stable and it is not going down and it feels like it will go up after some days....
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 01, 2016, 11:56:32 AM
I use various market techniques to predict the rise and fall of bitcoin,
usually right about its dips and armor walls.
I recommend coinigy to any pro traders, its sweet.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2016, 11:55:26 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

well i buy when price is very small only,  i know that there are lots of people that buys bitcoins monthly because they spend them usually

so i buy only when price of bitcoin are small, like when price falls below 400$
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 01, 2016, 11:53:25 AM
Usually i buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq when the price get down and i sell it when price increase

That is the right thing to do and that is the best way to play with bitcoins try to make money in short term rather then holding it for a longer period.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 01, 2016, 11:45:56 AM
I buy bitcin when the price is low. I think it is good time to buy now as the price will be higher after halving.
Activity: 672
April 01, 2016, 11:20:54 AM
Usually i buy Bitcoin when the price get down and i sell it when price increase
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
April 01, 2016, 11:18:57 AM
When to buy your bitcoin will actually depend upon you. If you have enough funds to buy as much bitcoin as you can then you can go while the price value is low, then after when the value get even higher then you can actually sell them at your own price..
Activity: 798
April 01, 2016, 11:06:50 AM
Nowadays is the best moment to buy moondollars in my oipnion, the price isn't too high to buy it and also we expect that the price will increase highly after the next halving, so you can make profit this way

Yeah this is the right time to buy as price is low at a moment so if we buy now and hold it for next couple of months then we can expect higher profits at the time of halving.
Activity: 742
April 01, 2016, 11:02:48 AM
Nowadays is the best moment to buy Bitcoins in my oipnion, the price isn't too high to buy it and also we expect that the price will increase highly after the next halving, so you can make profit this way
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 01, 2016, 05:04:08 AM
I buy moondollars when there is a reasonable fall of the price. If the fall of the price is near the common ups and downs of the price, I will not buy any. Other than that, I do not buy moondollars regularly because I earn it. Cheesy

I sometimes do that, if I still have spare money, I grab the opportunity when the price drops more than normal, say about $20 drop, but now, I think it is good to buy when the price drops atleast $5 and same as selling..
uᴉoɔʇᴉq fell only 1% -3% for the current stable enough I think if you do not have a large capital. you will not be able to get a big advantage in trade. you must have more capital dude

Yeah that's true, a bigger capital I think could make trading easier..price moves a lot in one day but not that big, so if you have bigger capital in exchanges, then you would profit..
Activity: 518
April 01, 2016, 04:52:41 AM

bitcoin fell only 1% -3% for the current stable enough I think if you do not have a large capital. you will not be able to get a big advantage in trade. you must have more capital dude
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 01, 2016, 04:30:12 AM

Activity: 364
April 01, 2016, 04:28:32 AM
i am always buying bitcoin, whenever i find a good opportunity in the market especially when i see a dip in price i jump at the chance and buy as much i can afford to invest.

but the majority of my bitcoins are bought when the price was low at $200, that was the time to load up on BTC.

for me if the bitcoin price down more than 5% in 1day it's a good day to buying bitcoin, although some news says bitcoin bad, although chart says time to sell.

Simple logic applies here...if the price is high then sell and if the price is low then buy. So i feel now the price is very much stable and it is not going down so you can for buying btc which will benefit you later
It will be of course very good if you can buy Bitcoin at a low value, but that is not at the moment possible now so you have to wait if you want to buy some coins.
On this moment there are a lot of people with Bitcoin that is waiting for a price increase that is not even coming and that is quite bad, not everyone has patience for it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 31, 2016, 09:23:49 AM
At first Im just getting bitcoin thru doing bitcoin related jobs. After getting some nice profits everytime the price fluctuates especially last year, I able to bought now more coins until now.

Above post about relying on bitcoin alone to get bitcoin will just only give you fixed amount and that is right. I agree to that. Learn to use your bitcoin earnings to able to buy more. Right now Im holding coins which I got only from circulating my earnings and my fiat doesn't involved here.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 31, 2016, 09:04:36 AM
I buy bitcoins when there is a reasonable fall of the price. If the fall of the price is near the common ups and downs of the price, I will not buy any. Other than that, I do not buy bitcoins regularly because I earn it. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: