Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you enjoy making posts? - page 2. (Read 295 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 06, 2020, 08:36:16 AM
When even I login and come across a thread that looks interesting to contribute to, I go ahead and make my contributions. I don't have a specific time I login to make comments as doing so "to me" will make contributing on the forum look like a job since I have set aside some specific time to engage in conversation to meet my post requirements. When ever I feel bored at my place of work irrespective of the time, I just login, read through some section, engage in conversation to pass time.

Before I rest for the day, I also scroll through the forum to see if I have received responses from my previous posts and in scenario where such is the case, I respond to those I feel are worthy of my respond. In the morning hours I also repeat similar routine, that's just to say, I don't have any specific set aside time to contribute to the forum.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
February 06, 2020, 08:31:45 AM
When those "thoughts" come to my brain, I'll be happy to post at that time.

Probably the moderators and forum managers would have observed that most late hour posts of the day are not as qualitative as the early morning when people's brain has rested and is refreshed.

There are no late hours, all moderators here come from different countries, and AFAIK they have no officially active hours. So just like you, they can moderate at any time, not just at the "late hours of the day".

Maybe your topic I think is more precisely located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0 Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 06, 2020, 08:19:19 AM
Making good and quality post requires concentration, I have discovered I enjoy doing it very early in the morning since I will be busy at work during the day and  most times in the evening when I'm tired I may not have the best of it because of the stress of the day. So, I prefer sitting with it at dawn or morning than after the day work.Probably the moderators and forum managers would have observed that most late hour posts of the day are not as qualitative as the early morning when people's brain has rested and is refreshed.

When do you enjoy making your post? Morning, afternoon, evening, midnight....
Pages:
Jump to: