Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 42. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 13, 2017, 09:34:06 AM
I already sold in the last moths some around 3k and 4,5k and now just freerolling and try to get more btc through alts.. but alts are now dead  Grin but of course  6k would be nice and would sell some there again.  Wink
This is something which differs from person to person. Mostly, I don’t plan to sell my bitcoins because of the reason that holding is far more beneficial than that of selling your bitcoins. In case I need to sell my bitcoins, I make sure that I get the maximum amount of profit. If I manage to get 50% of the profit, then I go for selling my bitcoins.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2017, 06:24:09 AM
I have bought half of a bitcoin before october at the rate of $3720. I don't want to sell it yet.
I am already acquiring profits about 10% of all my holdings. The sources speculate that holding for now would return huge profits later.
So if anybody planning to sell, it is not right time to grab profit out of your trades.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 05:34:59 AM
I already sold in the last moths some around 3k and 4,5k and now just freerolling and try to get more btc through alts.. but alts are now dead  Grin but of course  6k would be nice and would sell some there again.  Wink
I think in the case of bitcoin you have to always be patience and hold them some in any condition. The price will surely increase more because you can see that even it is on the top now, bitcoin still trying to get even higher price and that can be an attraction to other people to join bitcoin and invest their money which can help for the price to be stable and also pumps the market price. 2018 will be the best for bitcoin and we have to trust on our investment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 05:26:39 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I will sell right now the price of bitcoin is very high i will encash about 10% of my stocks i will use it for my daily expenses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
I have investments in bitcoin and some altcoins like ETH, DGB, XRP and waves so my plan is to hold bitcoins for the long term and for short term profits I will sell my altcoins whenever I am making some profits from it and buy them back when price drops as holding altcoins too long can be risky but I have sure shot faith in bitcoins that in long term it will only bring good profits for me.
Activity: 59
October 12, 2017, 07:19:04 PM
A good rule for trading is to sell 50% of your holdings of the coin after every 20% gain.
Then sell the rest at 30%.
Its all speculative really and depends on the marketcap of the coin and how hyped it is.
Low marketcap coins obviously have more room for growth while larger ones dont so its normal for those to rise more
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 12, 2017, 05:41:02 PM
Sell it whenever you are making outstanding profits from it as I sold half bitcoin today as this price was the best for me to make huge profits so instead of holding it too long its always good to sell it at profits and now I will wait for the downfall in price so that I can buy few more bitcoins at cheaper price.
Activity: 95
October 12, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
I have never sell bitcoin that I already have if I do not need money, I mean I just sell bitcoin according to my needs. for trading I prefer to trading altcoins because there are many altcoins that are very good for us to trade

Each bad news people thinks ok we are out of BTC and they will see it the only one holds like BTC and LTC , all bounce back to normal level as for this month more than 5k and LTC as 60$ , we used on these normal days with BTC high low .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 11:48:00 AM
I have never sell bitcoin that I already have if I do not need money, I mean I just sell bitcoin according to my needs. for trading I prefer to trading altcoins because there are many altcoins that are very good for us to trade
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 12, 2017, 11:18:36 AM
I don't have bitcoin as of now, I like to earn some and hold for it. Maybe if I can have my own bitcoin I will wait for a long time for future purposes. It is a great investment and as I can see bitcoin now has a good value.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 12, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
I will sell all Bitcoin as soon as I can not I can not sit on the computer working in old age and will live a new life enjoyment. I am currently investing a lot in Bitcoin and always have a stable source of income at the moment
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 12, 2017, 10:25:59 AM
Actually, I sell all my alt coin before the hard fork happens. I tried to hold bitcoin as much as I could even getting off all of my altcoins. The idea was when I store large amount of Bitcoin, I might probably get good amount of Bitcoin gold. Thus, I use hard fork as a signal to sell my altcoins. But im pretty sure that I wont give up and sell my bitcoin, I have big expectation with it, I might sell it once 10000$ mark is reach but definitely I would still store and hold bitcoin until the end
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 10:03:36 AM
Now, I have no plan to sell my coin. When I need money and coin rate rising then I sell 50% of my coin. Otherwise I don't touched my coin for sell.
Activity: 87
October 12, 2017, 09:59:09 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I really do not have percentage in mine but my selling point since i am into long term investment it will be in ten years time because that is for my retirement.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 09:21:04 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 09:10:03 AM
Im holding BTC till 6,000 to 7k range. It will probably lose its steam thereafter. Hard to predict but who would by an asset that expensive. Surely alts would be a good alternative to store value. I will probably switch back to ETH, and low market cap coins like ARK, PAY, PIVX.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 09:07:32 AM
I am actually really wondering when will be the best moment to sell after the fork. Is it actually the day after ? few weeks after ? any advice ?

thanks Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 12, 2017, 09:01:56 AM
Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.

B T C   i am gonna catch you all Smiley

LOL , you made me laugh Smiley

I really appreciate his confidence of catching all of the bitcoins and if he really succeeds in doing so, his coming generations will definitely pay great homage to him. Even if he just holds 5 bitcoin, he is soon going to be millionaire and with the profit earned from bitcoin he can start many businesses at a time. Bitcoin is highly expected to be round about 10k dollars in the next year.
Yeah the confidence is the most important thing about this, the price of the bitcoin is increasing and the value of the bitcoin is going high, I will not sell my bitcoin at all the value will be high so I think the price of the coin is increasing and I will be able to hold my bitcoin for the price of the 5000$ so then I will sell my coin for the long time and I am sure the profit will be high.
That’s nice if you are holding bitcoin for selling them off at 5k dollars. Bitcoin is about to touch this price soon in November after the hard fork.

This is the right time of holding bitcoin because in days less than a month, bitcoin is going to create a new history of the crypto world by touching 5000 dollars. Bitcoin is going to make many rich after this hard fork and you will be one of them as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 01:36:54 AM
Bitcoin 5000 really ?

Almost. Probably by the end of this year we would've gotten past that figure if things go smoothly. Imagine from just around 2k at the start of the year to 5k to end it. Wow
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

I would sell right after the forking is cleared out,
I would use some of BTC (about 15%) plus free money from forking to buy super cheap altcoins.

I am on the way to pump and buy more more more
Pages:
Jump to: