Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 41. (Read 126112 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It will not crash. Some alts have good tech and they should stay. The ones without any innovative idea will fail for sure someday. I think only 10% will live and others will die.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think the opposite of your thinking is that the Bitcoin market will end in the next three years, and the altcoins market will rise to the throne. The fact is that altcoins have a very close connection to ETH so the market is over. I think it's a long time coming. As for Bitcoin, there are currently too many disadvantages, if not the solution will not be able to survive more than 2 years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Altcon market will remain, I think, of course most of the coins will disappear, just now their huge number and a lot of spam. But I believe that time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
I don't think it will crash soon. In fact, I'm pretty sure that altcoins will make a total domination in 2018.

Yes, some will fail, other will vanish, but the whole aaltcoin market will only grow.

I agree with you that not all altcoin will crash but only some of them because the crash altcoin is only the scam.and weak community behind them. Strong community is the only one which will survive.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Altcoins market will always get some correction everytime BTC goes wild again,its the relation of alts to BTC's movements.
Activity: 350
in my opinion could have congestion because more and more people are asking for exchange in the pasara so that the traffic jam.
Activity: 196
No one can predict unless you are a member of financial giants that can make the market shakes,but evey bull runs will result the bears to come thats how the market cycles.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
I would not use the word "crash", but "correct". I guess this could happen any moment if Bitcoin's price will start another sharp upleg as many are expecting to happen soon.

Many people indeed waiting for bitcoin to go skyrocket again , yet it has too much problems to do so at the moment especially with the hyping being done to other coins such as Eth that reached 1330$ value per coin lately , and of course the 155k transactions pending and still to be confirmed even with exorbitant amount of fees (miners are getting 15 bitcoin per block mind , it's just too insane .. ) .
 So people are just preferring to use other coins for their transactions and that's what is mainly sticking people to altcoins , or else it would have all collapsed .
Altcoins now have so much innovating in them tho , and their smart contracts are just way smarter than old coins , and that might be a game changer for them , but as long as altcoins are just considered shitty replicas to bitcoin , it won't be so important to not be constantly threaten .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't think the altcoin market is in a bubble at all and therefore will not crash. Plus, they are being backed by a technology that is even better than banks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Its just ordinary to have correction i observed last year that its healthy for altcoins the month of january-july then a big market down of altcoins when it hits aug-nov. I guess whales are playing their games and newbies will gonna panic sell there alts. I learned a lot last year and its good for me this year, i addopted something i experienced and now i knew a little bit for the whales game. Just pick the best and promising altcoin and hold it for long term im sure it will boom someday because of mass adoption.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Yeah correction happened but accept that truth that all of us holding altcoins are hoping for their best prices that will give us good future. That's why I'm hoping for the best to those promising altcoins.
Activity: 186
There will be some corrections on the path, and for sure most of the altcoin will disappear, but in no way the altcoin market will crash: it's the same thing that you ask "when the internet will crash". Of course it can happen, but...highly improbable.
Activity: 157
Corrections happen every about 3-6 months, this is a natural. Whales play games, banks play games, everybody play games so correction is a natural thing to happen every few months.
Just invest to the right ICOs and Hodl, this is the ultimate plan, don't FUD
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Everyone here whose holding altcoins are praying that every altcoins they have will goes up. And what you're asking right now is the time those altcoins will fall down. Such an insane question to ask.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Crypto market won't crash, because it's in fast and healty gorwth. Of course, there will be a lot of coin crash, but this is just natural selection.
In some years, only the best coin will survive, and we'll have a more stable market.
Activity: 546
I think it will crash in a short time it is not healthy for the economy and the market will continue at least a few years.
Activity: 201
I don't think it will crash in a short time. The market will continue at least  a few years, 5-10 years. More and more people are coming in and more coins will appear.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think that it won't crash alone, it will shake with BTC and risks are equal both at BTC and alt-markets.
If a price starts to skyrocket within few days, it is not healthy for the economy. All crypto currency needs to go through a correction phase, which is always a sign of healthiness.

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Alt coins won't be crashing. They will keep on rising along with the price of bitcoin. We can say alt coins are just cheaper to invest on when compared to bitcoin. When they see rise on the price of bitcoin, it will attract the investors to invest on alt coins, thus causing the price to go up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Cryptocurrency will crush if there is invented technology that is far more superior than the blockchain technology. There are still vulnerabilities in blockchain technology and if it is solved by a certain technology with the same features for sure crypto that are based on the blockchain will be no longer valued.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
This quarter 1 of 2018 is Alts party. Meaning to say most of the alts are pumping. So I hope we all take profits on this bullish months. I guess bearish months for alts will start on the mid year until before Christmas.
Pages:
Jump to: