Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will hit $1 million for the first time? - page 6. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
Just for fun, since this is the Speculation forum, when do you think Bitcoin will hit $1 million USD for the first time?

Presumably this will happen during a bull run and then it'll fall back below $1 million for a couple years, but what year do you think will be the first time we see $1 million bitcoin?

Personally I think it'll be during the 2036/2037 bull run, assuming the four year market cycles are still going on at that point. Though the 4 year cycle may have largely faded away by then, but somewhere around those years feels about right.
This is a difficult question as such a price not only depends on bitcoin and its adoption, it also depends on whether or not we have a huge crisis on the fiat system during those years.

But assuming this is not the case then I speculate this could happen during the bull run caused by the 2032 halving, I am expecting the next bull run could bring the price to a range between 120k and 150k, then the 2028 halving and its bull run run could bring the price to a range of 400k and 500k, and this could give the 2032 halving the opportunity to reach one million dollars per coin.

I'm pretty close to you on bull run predictions. I think it'll be a bit higher in 2025 but a bit lower the following two bull runs, compared to your thoughts. I'm thinking like $150k-$200k in 2025, $300k-$400k 2029, $600k-800k 2032/33, and then finally easily surpassing a million in 2036/37, if the four year cycle even holds at that point though. I could see it fading by then since the difference in bitcoin issuance between halvings will be getting so small by then.

Of course if something major happens, like a major country buying up Bitcoin or encouraging Bitcoin usage that could really change up the price trajectory. Anyway, it'll be interesting as always!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Bitcoin has not gotten to $100000 and we are talking about when its price will get to $1 million which will require more pumping of money to buy bitcoin. It is better we discuss more on when bitcoin will reach $100000 first, then after that, we can discuss when it will reach $1 million when $100000 has been reached.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Just for fun, since this is the Speculation forum, when do you think Bitcoin will hit $1 million USD for the first time?

Presumably this will happen during a bull run and then it'll fall back below $1 million for a couple years, but what year do you think will be the first time we see $1 million bitcoin?

Personally I think it'll be during the 2036/2037 bull run, assuming the four year market cycles are still going on at that point. Though the 4 year cycle may have largely faded away by then, but somewhere around those years feels about right.
This is a difficult question as such a price not only depends on bitcoin and its adoption, it also depends on whether or not we have a huge crisis on the fiat system during those years.

But assuming this is not the case then I speculate this could happen during the bull run caused by the 2032 halving, I am expecting the next bull run could bring the price to a range between 120k and 150k, then the 2028 halving and its bull run run could bring the price to a range of 400k and 500k, and this could give the 2032 halving the opportunity to reach one million dollars per coin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

Pages:
Jump to: