Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the Altcoin hype will end? - page 2. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think that the hype around crypto is only starting now. It is covered by mainstream media almost every day in my country and that brings new money into crypto constantly. I think that this will last for some more time. There has to be a lot of people suffering financial losses because they invested without proper research in projects with no future before this will come to an end. I expect it to end in about a year, after 4 out of 5 of the current projects will be abandonned by the devs or have to admit that they wont be able to deliver their promised product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
We might already see a change.

Bitcoin push will come. But alts will stay strong.

Every time bitcoin pumps, atlcoins dump but I do hope this time that altcoins will remain strong and keep his on way upward. Cryptocurrency is our future and I believe there is no place for altcoin to stop moving forward.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I don't know when. What I do know is that it will end slowly. The market will bear down too much for too long scaring the newcomers away permanently. Some may call it a bubble burst but bubbled burst slowly. In truth, the ones that miss out most are the very late adopters. I aim to be out of it by then, wait and return to buy the GOOD projects. Not that shitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
When do you guys think this euphoria regarding Altcoins will end? Now, basically everywhere I go people are talking about crypto currencies, altcoins, ico's.. It's really a big hype now! New ICO's coming very often, when will it end? I think in like a year, 2 or 3 there won't be times like this anymore and only the giants will stay. Which ones in your oppinion? Do you even think this will end anytime soon?
Long live the Altcoins! Smiley

This is not likely to end. Because people need some different investment instruments, bitcoin or the majör altcoins are not enough now. They want more coins, more variety of assets. I think there is a small hype but it will be more stable in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
When do you guys think this euphoria regarding Altcoins will end? Now, basically everywhere I go people are talking about crypto currencies, altcoins, ico's.. It's really a big hype now! New ICO's coming very often, when will it end? I think in like a year, 2 or 3 there won't be times like this anymore and only the giants will stay. Which ones in your oppinion? Do you even think this will end anytime soon?

To me it seems like it's about to, a lot of red out there today. Many of the early and biggest pumpers like ripple, verge and cardano took a big hit yesterday/today. It would make sense for those to be first and the others to follow that pumped later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
In general, cryptocurrencies will only end if the internet gets shut down, and of course that statement is impossible unless something like shutting down the electricity of the earth occurs. And honestly, I am afraid of North Korea's blackout bomb. I was told that we would live 200 years without electricity.

Added to that, many people are into altcoins because bitcoin is getting expensive. So, they would rather invest in an altcoin and gain profits afterwards. I believe that is how it goes.
Activity: 434
INFLEUM
I think that at this moment Altcoins are as strong as ever, and the Altcoin hype will not end in the near future for sure. Now a lot of people are just starting to be interested in Altcoins, and this means that we expect very good growth.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
We might already see a change.

Bitcoin push will come. But alts will stay strong.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Too many new investors here. The want to be rich with altcoins. Because everyone makes such investments, the demand is too high Smiley
In my opinion this era will end march. In summer the market will move again Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I don't think it will end within the next year or two. The hype will help to drive the technology further, so I think that over time there will be a lot of projects with no real value that will be dying, but new promising ones rising (or real value existing ones improving)
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I lot of people investing and investments are till to come. The growth is only option here for now, with little bumps here and there.
Few more years for sure and then it will be less profitable, but until then  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
It will end (for a while) when BTC or ETH falls/crashes.  When the foundation of a building collapses, the floors on top take the most severe fall.  When these two coins fall, everybody will hurry to sell their ICO's in order to stop loss ther fiat losses.  That's when a lot of ico's will take a huge dip or die.  The speed things are rallying right now, it won't be too long either before that happens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Still we are at the earliest stage of cryotocurrency so it maybe a long while to think about the end of altcoins but now all altcoins are bumping up due to the problems with the bitcoin so the current run of altcoins will end when the fee got lowered.
But altcoins will be there until there is bitcoins but the shitcoins will fade away soon maybe before 2020.So people be wise on picking your coins because many coins don't have any future use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It will not end but there will be a significant shift in the way things are and the future change that is around the corner, just look at when the .com bubble bursted, this do not prevent people from investing in tech comapnies
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I don't think it will end at all. Crypto isn't underground market that you can easily manipulate now. Everyone heard about it and loves trading. Basically there will be corrections but nothing will die off.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
IMO the hype will end when sufficient people burn their hands on shit coins and shit ICO's. But if the overall amount of projects have quality and a real life use, I do not see any reason for the hype to end.

Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: