Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the Bitcoin and Alt Coins prices will GROW. - page 3. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
good plan, and you do not have to worry, because bitcoin and altcoin will come back high again. just wait patiently

I think bitcoin bans are just some of the reasons that can make bitcoin down, so if the volume and spread of bitcoin increase, nothing can affect the bitcoin price.

Look at how bitcoin rises at the end of 2017 before December, bitcoin is able to rise rapidly from point $ 4500 to $ 20,000.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks anyone for the hope you giveing me.
I am HODL

Thanx
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the market will recover, bitcoin will go up and other alt, but... not for now.
do not panic and do not sell your assets, wait until the time comes.
now you can divert your mind to make a profit from the current market conditions (buy back and trade).
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Wait after the Q1 Im sure prices will skyrocket again dont loose hope with your coins just hodl it and wait for some goodnews I heard that this is common while many chinese converting their coins into fiat for new year celebration that will happen this 16 of February so nothing to worry best move to make is to buy more at dip and wait.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
If I am private, Bitcoin and altcoins will rise again I see in the market https://coinmarketcap.com. So I'm sure bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
I think I should congratulate you, holding bitcoin at such a low price, but be patient, my friend. Bitcoin from 2009 until now, has been said to be over, died, but the result you can learn. We have to wait patiently, the time will tell you, and now too much negative news, I think someone is taking control of bitcoin's price to make a profit.
Activity: 126
I think it will go up after Chinese New Year!

Maybe the Chinese people are preparing for the Spring Festival, so they are pulling money out of the deal!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will soon rise, this price reduction is already commonplace in the world of crypto and about bad news news is reasonable in the controversy, this price reduction is a boon for those who buy when this cheap price.
Activity: 47
Maybe the number of people who sell part of the stock that makes the market decline ..
Maybe my prediction will rise in the month of february or march.,
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
To all who accessed bitcoin and altcoin, all i can say is based on my friend who already a couple of year accessing bitcoin and altcoin, as they said it is likewise before that the price of bitcoin will rise up again. So don't worry all fans of bitcoin, it will surely price will rise again.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
I think that bitcoin and altcoin will grow again in March later, in February it is mostly still on sale and many people are in need of flat money for the Chinese holiday.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
It depends on what altcoins specifically you invested in. Hopefully not on those shitty ones. With bitcoin though? No one really knows. I could take as fast as a few days to rise and it could also take months, or even half a year. This is an investment. Just be patient.
Activity: 3
Dear members,

I am a newbie member and i did invest more then 50k $ in Altcoins.

I am facing a large losing last couple days.

When do you think the Alt Coins or bitcoin will start growing?

As i heard on news the bans and the other things are affecting the market.

Any ideas? Shocked 

Pages:
Jump to: