Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think we'll reach January 2018 market cap again? - page 3. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
I believe that 800 billion will be achieved this autumn, and the growth will not stop, I assume the figures of 1.5 trillion dollars. This flywheel no one and nothing can stop.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I looked at the chart of cryptocurrency capitalization. And I come to the conclusion that the rise and fall are cyclical. Most likely, by the end of this year we will see a very large capitalization of the cryptocurrency. And if there is a large capitalization, then we will see new highs in prices.
Activity: 588
On January 2018 the market cap crossed the $800 bln, when will it happen again?
That can happen only when the market comes back to stand on its feet. Without another upsurge of pricing I think we'll be staying undertow for sometime.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies are developing very actively-it is a fact. Every day there are dozens of different companies that are implementing blockchain technology in their existing business or launch new companies. Against this background, new cryptocurrencies appear, and their number is more than 1600 pieces. Against this background, the flow of funds into this industry is increasing, and I think it's no secret that the institutions are planning to enter this market in the near future. And it says only one thing that the market capitalization of 1-2-5 trillion dollars is not the limit. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
No one knows the answer to this question. All waited for growth in the spring - it was not. It makes no sense to use the dates of past years to analyze future growth. But we can definitely answer that the capitalization of January 2018 we will see in the next bull market.
Activity: 630
I do not know when the market capitalization can reach 800 billion dollars again, I hope by the end of the year if there will be a good market recovery in the coming weeks/months. This increase in capitalization should be encouraged by very positive news, such as general market regulation
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
It would be good, but alas, we have only to guess and hope. Now the market is very volatile and is not gaining momentum in any of the parties.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
its the long way journey to take that jump again i think, we need good trigger to make it happen again. my prediction the price will hit or reach the same jump in the end of 2021 until the last Q1 of 2022, well anyone has their own prediction based on their research or even only based on the revolving news from influential person. everything can be happen in cryptocurrency we can easily get rich very quick or loss everything withins days.
Activity: 280
I do not know. It seems to me that someone is now very seriously manipulating the market and I do not understand when they plan to increase market cap.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
it's hard to say, no one expected such a sudden fall, and now we do not know when there will be growth again, if people's forecasts are predicted, then the capitalization will be even more than in January.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
2018 is a huge marketcap. I think we must see a marketcap end of this year probably we can earn trillion marketcap and that's going to happen very soon. People will purchase their token and hodl some of them in the future and that makes the marketcap bubble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
The worst thing to do is to focus on when bitcoin will reach that level again. Because every time we miss that predicted target, the disappointment may lead weak hands to sell. This is pretty much the “weak hand” senerio.
Activity: 325
I think that such a situation will repeat in the near future, well, or about the end of 2018. Soon, the growth of cryptocurrencies is expected.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
January 2018 is a good time in the crypto market. having that kind of market back can't be determine, that time is a great time and no one knows what can happen at anytime. market may start any movement at any momet so let just seat back and watch
Activity: 658
Catena X
I don't have that enough prediction about it. But, I really hope it will happen soon. In the last year to early year the market really hits its big pump and value. However, after that happens, they were dropped easily. Now, I just think that the prices of all coins can increase valuable, not too much but sure.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Wait for the next January, maybe then it will reach again. I really can't say when it will go that bullish but I can say it won't happen in next 60 days at least. Let's just hodl til then.
God
Activity: 169
Probably not, but i am more than sure in that it will happen in a year or two, and yes, it will take some time to be honest after all
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
While it is not clear. We need another high interest in the crypto currency, some very positive news about the development of technology or about the introduction of blockchain into our life
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
January 2018, the market was perfect. It is impossible to know when we will reach again this stage yet but i'm sure we will see if we are patient enough. Even reaching the market level of January 2018 may faster than expected speed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
It could be possible within the next 10 years that the market cap will reach $800 Million and beyond if the world starts accepting crypto currencies in their everyday life just like the internet and smartphone usage. We are still in the early stages of the development for crypto currency, just give it time to grow and develop then take this opportunity to buy high potential coins at a cheaper rate.
Pages:
Jump to: