Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to invest in altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1640 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Now would be the best time to buy altcoins as you can see most of the altcoins are dropping down and has become very cheap. Some of the potential coins have dropped their price to 50% and has become very cheap. Whereas bitcoin is going high nowadays and has reached $4000 . Bitcoin has become costly while altcoins has gone cheap. I think when the bitcoins price will become stable the price of altcoins will go high and until then the prices of altcoins will keep going down. So now would be the best time to buy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Well the fact that bitcoin now is $4000 but some alts are really in red days and I think this is great tu buy some coins like eth and xrp as now is having some dips. Diversify your coins and yeah you should focus on 2-4 alts for you to grow them and watch the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
I recently purchased bitcoin with the intention of spreading the investement in 10 altcoins which i have researched and then leave the scene because this investment is for the long term.

However im seeing that bitcoin is still increasing in price, should I wait until bitcoin price stabilizes until investing?

And one thing I didn't consider was that should I keep some bitcoin in the end instead of investing all in altcoins?

Thanks.

You are saying that your plan is for a long term investment. There is no need to wait for some stability before you have to buy. I assume that by long term you are referring to at least a year of holding. That would be really good already for all the altcoins you are holding.
Activity: 322
Basically never put all of your eggs in one basket when dealing with the world of bitcoin. Always have some lefover/ as a backup if bitcoin prices soar. I wouldalso love to invest in an altcoin so that was a smart idea to buy bitcoin and split it into 10 different altcoins. I am probably going to start with 10+ as well due to the fact that if you also do not take risks this world will eat you alive while you watch others make what you could have had.
Yes, right now i am holding some Waves, Ethereum and Bitcoin (and no more than $20 on BitShares) i am planning to diversify it a little more, i trust in Waves but i think that it is too early for a big pump.
I will sell some waves and buy another altcoin, or just holding more bitcoins, i think that is the best way.
Altcoins all are in red now, it is not a good time to buy, so be away from them until bitcoin makes a correction and buy then.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If the project is really good , team members looks so promising and skilled i think there is no bad time to invest in for long term. But if we talk about short term short term is really hard to find a good time.
Activity: 476
for a newbie in trading, diversifying your bitcoin to 10 altcoins is good and practical way to minimize your risk of loss and maximize your earnings in trading altcoins. it is the safest thing to do but if you want to earn big then you shuold risk big too. concentrating on one altcoin at a time gives you the chance to earn more in a shorter span of time.

Yes I agree with you, it is better for beginners maybe better concentrate on one or two altcoin. Choose altcoin that has good potential in the future so even if there is a downward price correction it does not need to worry too much because if altcoin is good then the price will rise later.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
for a newbie in trading, diversifying your bitcoin to 10 altcoins is good and practical way to minimize your risk of loss and maximize your earnings in trading altcoins. it is the safest thing to do but if you want to earn big then you shuold risk big too. concentrating on one altcoin at a time gives you the chance to earn more in a shorter span of time.
Activity: 483
I recently purchased bitcoin with the intention of spreading the investement in 10 altcoins which i have researched and then leave the scene because this investment is for the long term.

However im seeing that bitcoin is still increasing in price, should I wait until bitcoin price stabilizes until investing?

And one thing I didn't consider was that should I keep some bitcoin in the end instead of investing all in altcoins?

Thanks.
Altcoins for short time , hold BTC for long term.And my suggestion to invest at a dropping time.
Activity: 318

Thanks.
i think bitcoin must be allocated since its position in blockchain, and other altcoin like eth should be kept, also participate in some ico can make great profits
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Before inveating in altcoin you should check out the team and the developer of it ... When investingbto alt it will took some times to reach your expected value of it. In my opinion it ia good to buy dump alt because it is lower onnits value and hold it jut wait for the season to pump it up again....
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
1 early pre ico is good time to buy altcoin because can get bonus, but need good dev, good team and succes in early ico
2 altcoin good project, good dev team, and in market under ico price
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It's really important to wait some time when the altcoin raise to his maximum price it can take from 1 to 3 years depends on functionality and what coin present as crypto currency you will expect a lot of drop in price and a lot of incrases, you need to just wait and dont react for every alteration because you can sell it for not a good value and that's really fundamental to invest when the altcoin price is not that high and compare between prices, it's really important
Activity: 91
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
Basically never put all of your eggs in one basket when dealing with the world of bitcoin. Always have some lefover/ as a backup if bitcoin prices soar. I wouldalso love to invest in an altcoin so that was a smart idea to buy bitcoin and split it into 10 different altcoins. I am probably going to start with 10+ as well due to the fact that if you also do not take risks this world will eat you alive while you watch others make what you could have had.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am a novice and I am just curious by those two words. Dump and Pump. When you say Dump you mean you sell all your altcoins? Pump is basically a big buying spree, right? And we are talking huge amounts of bitcoins to use.
Activity: 75
In my opinion it's not a good time. It is better to keep bitcoins. After August 1, demand for buying bitcoin has increased and all who had sell their bitcoins for altcoins are now buying bitcoin again. I think altcoins prices fall will continue.

Thanks all for your opinions, this comment is mirrors my concern as ive been planning to by alts for months and when im finally ready the bitcoin price keeps on rising.
Altcoins like neo or omisego have multiplied 10 times in recent times( in one month). It is not the case of the bitcoin. it's impossible with bitcoin...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A good time is like now when Bitcoin is mooning and close to everything is red on Poloniex is red. Buy any crypto-currency there and it will make you profits. As simple as this !
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
In my opinion it's not a good time. It is better to keep bitcoins. After August 1, demand for buying bitcoin has increased and all who had sell their bitcoins for altcoins are now buying bitcoin again. I think altcoins prices fall will continue.

Thanks all for your opinions, this comment is mirrors my concern as ive been planning to by alts for months and when im finally ready the bitcoin price keeps on rising.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Thanks.

If you can afford to invest today, just invest in alt coins. Not all the alt coins are in a price of falling and not all the time when bitcoin's price are pumping, altcoins are being dumped. You just have to look for the right alt coins that has potential to keep on pumping. But if you have doubts in alt coins, better just hold your btc's.
Activity: 75
When investing in Altcoins? Now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 12, 2017, 05:21:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: