Pages:
Author

Topic: When is crypto gonna blow up? - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
I sincerely believe in the adoption of cryptocurrency, but I thought that crypto would be way more popular by now. Honestly I am pretty suprised that we didn't hit a trillion market cap by now. I know there are a lot of factors working against crypto atm (FUD, Futurest, Scams etc.) but I still think that crypto can be greater than it is right now. So why do you guys think hasn't blown up or do you even think that it's gonna blow up more than it already has?

You essentially answered your own question, FUD being the most prominent of the 3 you suggested. Also I think there is a large element of correction about it, no matter how much potential something has it can only grow at a certain rate, the last month or two of 2017 were really quite insane and growth was too quick, a correction was needed and January is always a bad month. We'll pass 1 tn sometime this year I'm fairly sure, perhaps even 1tn for bitcoin alone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 12:11:02 PM
It's because governments still have not taken an official stance on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. There is the threat that exchanges may be banned, or income off of crypto declared illegal, so a lot of people are not willing to take this risk. If bitcoin were to finally become legitimate, we wouldn't see mooning coins anymore but the market cap would definitely go through the roof.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 26, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
I sincerely believe in the adoption of cryptocurrency, but I thought that crypto would be way more popular by now. Honestly I am pretty suprised that we didn't hit a trillion market cap by now. I know there are a lot of factors working against crypto atm (FUD, Futurest, Scams etc.) but I still think that crypto can be greater than it is right now. So why do you guys think hasn't blown up or do you even think that it's gonna blow up more than it already has?
The recent price crash is a biggest crash in cryotocurrency this is due to FUD or rumors and many things of banning cryotocurrency all over the Asia.But the real factor is regualtion happened but I think the tax is way to much for cryotocurrencies so user will hardly get benefits from it.So many user don't want to invest on cryotocurrency.
Still the price of bitcoin is under $12 K but just few weeks ago it is crusing at $20K and more on some local exchanges.
I think it needs more time to recover from that fall so hold your coins soon the cryotocurrency will blow up in less than 5 years.
l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: