Pages:
Author

Topic: When is enough, enough? - page 3. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 31, 2014, 06:22:26 PM
Graph of the day:

puts things in perspective, thanks for the great graph
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 31, 2014, 06:16:29 PM
Graph of the day:

That actually says a lot... Thanks for this! Good to know at least...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 31, 2014, 06:08:37 PM
Graph of the day:
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 31, 2014, 05:55:56 PM
I started getting into Bitcoin early this year. First coin I bought was around $800, and now its around $450. I was just wondering when it will be enough for the people around here? What is you're "sign" that you have to cash out and say goodbye?

I'm asking because I don't want to step out and walk away. Not only have I invested a lot of my savings into this technology, but I believe in the technology and the positive impacts that it can give to the whole world. There's been countless bad news since I started getting into Bitcoin, and recently, there has been a lot of good news, but the prices are still going down... I think for me, if doesn't get the right recognition/acceptance/price by the end of the year, I'm out. Probably keeping one BTC, but mostly try to get back what I spent.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be in this for the long haul, but if I've already lost enough that it would only lead to stress and financial problems, I'll be thinking twice. Right now I still believe in Bitcoin, and it sucks that most people are ignorant and disregard this new technology, and its hurting us.

So what is it? What is you're "I'M DONE" sign?
Pages:
Jump to: