Pages:
Author

Topic: When is it useful to borrow bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 78951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
August 03, 2015, 06:58:32 AM
as far when it might be beneficial for you to take a loan, you should weight the cost and benefits; usually loan are taken on the forum when people are either a tad short on a purchase or really want an item immediately; if the value of one getting that item sooner outweighs the cost of the interest, it would be worth to take a loan out i imagine, but only if income is guaranteed in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 03, 2015, 06:24:20 AM
i would simply take their account as a collateral, account business is very accepted at present because of signature campign, so it's very safe to take it as a collateral

and for this reason i find lending here more safe than on some sites like btcjam where even A++ users will not pay some time
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 02, 2015, 04:31:14 PM
When is it useful to borrow bitcoin? Considering that it is really hard to get a loan here on this forum even with escrow, and the plentiful amount of scammers floating around here, is there really a great reason to even bother getting a loan here? I mean unless you're flat broke I could understand but even still it's an uphill battle. It's way easier to take out a cash advance in an emergency. I suppose if you're dealing with a trusted borrower and trustworthy escrow you may have a chance in obtaining your funds. Other than that, it can be difficult for a scam-less transaction to take place.
Pages:
Jump to: