Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to invest in an ICO? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
As long as you have done your research and vetted the project.  Early  as possible to maximize your discounts/ bonuses.  Becoming an early adopter has multiple benefits including future airdrops.  Get involved and passionate about projects you think are going to be successful!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
When the market is res or green? I would say green... you want to have your coins when the market picks back up right?
Of course there is no perfect timing for entering to new ICO. If you want to participate in ICO with ethereum buying dips of ethereum is profitable even invested ICO doesnt bring you any profit. Bear markets are best times to invest in new projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
now is the right time to invest in ICO, because now there are many ICOs that have good prospects to be invested in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think it is not right time to invest in an ICO.the biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO.because,ICO project is un successful or deceptive.ICO,s is very risky and its not advisable for newbies.so temporaily I have stopped investing in any of these ICO projects.
I have to have that risk whenever I invest in a coin because it would seem that the money would be too easy to make. It doesn't matter if it's an ICO or if it's a regular trade.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I think it is not right time to invest in an ICO.the biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO.because,ICO project is un successful or deceptive.ICO,s is very risky and its not advisable for newbies.so temporaily I have stopped investing in any of these ICO projects.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
When the market is res or green? I would say green... you want to have your coins when the market picks back up right?
Pages:
Jump to: