Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN? - page 5. (Read 4742 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
I seting oders on 8800~10200  i believe thete have full power for support! 
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
It's risky to trade Bitcoin while it's showing this pattern. We will never know the next direction it takes unless it has already started to move...
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Everyone who missed the sub 9k train should purchase it now. The bitcoin is near a breakout.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The best time to buy bitcoin is if its price is lower than the crypton currency. You also need to have a close watch on the market for your updated. thanks.
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 09:04:26 PM
If you are not sure, then dollar-cost averaging might be a good idea. For example, spend X amount each week. That spreads out the volatility a bit.
Activity: 60
November 21, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
It needs a lot of considerations to decide whether to purchase or not the bitcoins presently. I personally suggest to purchase the bitcoins in the present market. As it is assumed that  the value of bitcoin will go up further. It will not reduce your assets rather it will multiply your assets.

You should purchase bitcoins and should keep close watch on the market.It is gaining more trust of the people and has penetrated to the market.
Yes, and as the trust keeps increasing, the more we start seeing the trend changing as it would be hard to see low trends staying much longer as there would be a lot of people ready at any moment to take it from there. The market is getting huge and we have not even started the journey yet, by the time the market cap starts getting huge, then people will realize that the value at this time is just the best value right now.

For me, the best time is during dump times and market crashes. Because, during those times, people are really selling their bitcoin right away and they just get back to cash. It's profitable to collect those cheap bitcoins there.

But now there are very few people who will sell their coins at the dump as they are well aware that price crash is only temporary and it will bounce back in coming days so instead of selling their coins they will prefer to wait for the price to rise back but if you see downfall in the price then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins as in long run price will only go higher.
But some are not seem to sell even on the dump situation of bitcoin just because they have some emergency so they dont have any choice is to sell it even it was dump but yes it is not good for the trader that selling while dumo just because the profit of it but it was their choice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 05:22:07 PM
It needs a lot of considerations to decide whether to purchase or not the bitcoins presently. I personally suggest to purchase the bitcoins in the present market. As it is assumed that  the value of bitcoin will go up further. It will not reduce your assets rather it will multiply your assets.

You should purchase bitcoins and should keep close watch on the market.It is gaining more trust of the people and has penetrated to the market.
Yes, and as the trust keeps increasing, the more we start seeing the trend changing as it would be hard to see low trends staying much longer as there would be a lot of people ready at any moment to take it from there. The market is getting huge and we have not even started the journey yet, by the time the market cap starts getting huge, then people will realize that the value at this time is just the best value right now.

For me, the best time is during dump times and market crashes. Because, during those times, people are really selling their bitcoin right away and they just get back to cash. It's profitable to collect those cheap bitcoins there.

But now there are very few people who will sell their coins at the dump as they are well aware that price crash is only temporary and it will bounce back in coming days so instead of selling their coins they will prefer to wait for the price to rise back but if you see downfall in the price then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins as in long run price will only go higher.
Activity: 198
November 21, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 04:49:49 PM
This question has been around the forum and has been asked for many times in a different manner. It's always the best time to buy bitcoin.
1. When you have money to buy.
2. At dips.
its the questions of large number of users in this forum i want to suggest you that bitcoin rate is increasing with time and the reason of this increasing rate is increasing percentage of users of bitcoin so now still there are very less number of users of  bitcoin according to the population of world so as the number of users increases then the rate will be also increases so i want to tell you that it is the right time of bitcoin to buying more and more because you can make large number of money in future by selling them

A large of number of newbie rather, it has been asked before and I guess it won't stopped as long as there are a lot of people getting into this forum and starts to know more about bitcoin. The price went down with $100 and I think that's already good enough to get in.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 20, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Activity: 42
November 20, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
The trouble with trading is that you can never tell the best timing Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
November 20, 2017, 10:30:34 AM
With the current uptrend of Bitcoin the only time you can buy is when there is a price correction as it is when you can buy Bitcoin at its cheapest price, remember do not try to catch Bitcoin while it is still falling you should watch and wait until it has bottomed out or when the price of it remained steady, or a more safer way it when it has broken the minor trend with a breakout even though you didn't bought it at it's cheapest price you are guaranteed to be riding the uptrend yourself.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 10:22:58 AM
You have to find the right channels to read the market.  Wink I'm sure there are a lot of people knowing about the last dip, before it happened. Find this information-channels and be part of the community.

I guess the next dip isn't before 2018.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 10:04:22 AM
Every day is a good day to buy BTC

Lol. Makes sense. It's assumed that btc will break the 10k barrier either late this year or early 2018. Buying now at close to 8k would seem to be a bit expensive, but if bitcoin goes well over 12k, you'd still be a happy guy if you get in today.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin is where when market prices are experiencing panic and bitcoin continues to fall, for me that's where the right time to buy. but all the time can also be a good time because bitcoin will always be profitable if viewed from the ever increasing price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 09:31:14 AM
I think it is around christmas  Cheesy
Agreed! It is very much expected that bitcoin will give all of us a very good opportunity in the coming days especially that of Christmas to buy as many bitcoins as we want to and that too at lower rates. The best time to buy bitcoins is when the market prices are falling down. It is because of the reason that it will help you in buying of more bitcoins and that too at lower rates.
Activity: 45
November 20, 2017, 07:51:56 AM
Every day is a good day to buy BTC
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 20, 2017, 07:50:52 AM
The market is depending on the supply and demand, That's how the market circulate, Sell you coins when there is a lot of demand because the value of your coins will really become high, Just study how the market works and you will earn a lot of profit in no time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 20, 2017, 07:17:02 AM
This question has been around the forum and has been asked for many times in a different manner. It's always the best time to buy bitcoin.
2. At dips.
its the questions of large number of users in this forum i want to suggest you that bitcoin rate is increasing with time and the reason of this increasing rate is increasing percentage of users of bitcoin so now still there are very less number of users of  bitcoin according to the population of world so as the number of users increases then the rate will be also increases so i want to tell you that it is the right time of bitcoin to buying more and more because you can make large number of money in future by selling them
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2017, 07:10:10 AM
2. At dips.
Pages:
Jump to: